PDA

View Full Version : Hello community !

Millertime316
13-02-17, 05:35
Hello everyone. I've recently discovered this website and decided to give it a try. I think it's cool and very handy and sort of stress relieving to be a part of websites like this where people from all around the world can connect with each other in one place. It's one of the main reasons why I joined. I am 22 years old and have a lot of anxiety and just tend to over think about a lot of situations and any little weird symptom that I feel so I hope that this forum can provide me with quick solutions and stress relieving answers. I look forward to interacting with you guys.

venusbluejeans
13-02-17, 05:41
Hiya Millertime316 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Clydesdale Epona
13-02-17, 08:06
Hello there and welcome to NMP! :)
I hope you find the forum helpful and beneficial x

All the best :hugs:

Bigboyuk
13-02-17, 10:23
Hi Millertime316 :welcome: Aboard hope you find what you are looking for :) Cheers

Bigboyuk
13-02-17, 18:12
Hi. Am new here too. Over thinking is my downfall! Hope you find some support.Hi Just me and :welcome: to you glad you joined the community I am a heavy over thinker too so you aren't alone :) Cheers

Vanilla Sky
13-02-17, 23:24
Hi and welcome to NMP :)