PDA

View Full Version : Reason for worry?

Hypomean
13-02-17, 14:39
Hi I hope I can get this through while making sense.

On Sunday I did not feel anxious or should I say I felt like I wasn't freaking out about much. My family and I went out for breakfast around noon I had not eaten since 630 the previous night. Will as we are waiting I get this sharp pain in the center of my chest. It started out sharp then it got heavy then it disappeared.
So I spent the whole time we were eating freaking out about that. I should also mention I had two cups of coffee, I can normally drink one and be fine; two is just pushing it. Then we went to the mall. As we are walking around my chest felt sore. Then it would hurt so bad like if something heavy was on my chest. Then it would ease and I would get left with a severely sore chest. At times this would radiate up to my neck and inbetween my shoulder blades. That kept on happening until we went and got something to eat. While eating I kept getting the pains. Plus I could feel like my heart was vibrating, followed by feeling winded when I would feel the chest pain, and I could feel an aching pulse on my neck. I finally voiced my concerns there and it did ease some. My MIL said it sounded like stress. And the hubs said anxiety.

We then went out for a movie. Normally I do get anxious going to the cinemas. Don't know why I just do. While there I would feel tired and my chest would ache after I would laugh. I felt shaky afterwards. Finally we got home and I just felt exhausted. But I am left dealing with what if I am going to get a heart atttack?? My diet consisted of high fat greasy foods this week. The whole time I did think that this would cause something bad.
Guys I just don't know if it's doc worthy visit?

Kuatir
13-02-17, 14:48
Sounds like common stress/anxiety symptoms. You wouldn't be posting here if it was a heart attack.