PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling in back of thighs.

Marion Ghad
13-02-17, 15:52
Just wondering if anyone out there has had feelings of great weakness in their legs and arms? Am recovered from depression but still on the antidepressants. Still have the anxiety I started with - the weak arms have gone (weakness - not the arms!). The legs (no pain but huge weakness in back of thighs) aren't quite as bad - GP didn't have answer - so am wondering if it too is anxiety-related & will go eventually - is better than was. It's just that I got this feeling in legs shortly after I started on the Mirtazapine antidep. (given because this kind is good for the insomnia I had.
But expect this is yet another of those bodily feelings you can get with GAD & similar?

KeeKee
13-02-17, 19:37
Yes I had this a couple of years ago, was soul destroying but did eventually go. Can't remember how long it lasted but was a short while (maybe 2 months or so).

Dave1
14-02-17, 00:13
My legs, particularly at the knees have felt a little wobbly and shaky since I increased Paroxetine anti-depressant to 30mg.

Marion Ghad
17-02-17, 11:26
Many thanks for responses to "weak backs of thighs" query - will give it another month, then if not gone will ask GP for blood test - in mean time will concentrate on my lovely little garden, well that's the plan - trouble is carrying out, to keep mind off body!