PDA

View Full Version : Pulmonary embolism

Ihavelostmymarbles
14-02-17, 15:37
I can't even get out of bed right now. I was improving for the most part, but then the pregnancy hormones kicked in and now I'm panicking. I feel extremely nauseous and I've been sick since early January. There hasn't been a day since then that I haven't vomited or dry heaved.

I just walked to my bedroom from the living room and I felt very short of breath. My throat feels tight and I feel like I can't breath, along with feeling like I need to vomit. I don't want to get out of bed today, but then I'm at risk for a blood clot. I already think I have a pulmonary embolism anyway, so I'll probably just die alone in this bed.

I don't want to do this anymore. I was doing better and pregnancy just took my happiness & life away from me.

Kay8010
14-02-17, 16:03
Hi there

I am no good on advising about Health Anxiety however I have had two PE's in my life & there would be no walking around or even breathing to type this message, the pain is quite severe really that feels like someone is crushing your chest and you genuinely cannot breathe...keep a check on it by all means but it does not sound like a PE to me.