PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!! :)

charliejadesmi
14-02-17, 16:04
Hello,

My name is Charlie-Jade Smith. I am new to this forum (and all forums in fact).

I am currently going through a dark time and I don't want to feel alone. I have researched and forum's are really good apparently, so here goes!!

I have actually just posted a thread in the symptoms section, before realising I could have done it all here! I'm a moron lol.

I'm super excited to be apart of this community and I cant wait to make new friends :D

venusbluejeans
14-02-17, 16:10
Hiya charliejadesmi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

DoraFlora
14-02-17, 17:08
Hello,

My name is Charlie-Jade Smith. I am new to this forum (and all forums in fact).

I am currently going through a dark time and I don't want to feel alone. I have researched and forum's are really good apparently, so here goes!!

I have actually just posted a thread in the symptoms section, before realising I could have done it all here! I'm a moron lol.

I'm super excited to be apart of this community and I cant wait to make new friends :D

Not a moron! ;) Watch the self-talk. What we tell ourselves/our thoughts have incredible power. So many people here try to invalidate their feelings due to embarassment or feeling inadequate.
I know maybe I'm reading tooooooo much into that, but I just think it's important for us to be kind to ourselves.

-Dora