PDA

View Full Version : Feels like I'm going mad .. help

Alexldn89
15-02-17, 06:03
I've been suffering with anxiety for a while and I've tried really hard to get it under control. Leaving my job did indeed help and my panic attacks have subsided but I have these awful overwhelming moments where I think I'm going mad .. I woke up in the night last night and I've been seeing tiny flashes of light recently .. and I thought maybe I'm going mad and am going to start to see things more often .. then it became maybe I'm going to completely lose my mind and not know what I'm doing .. then I said, am I hearing voices?! And started hearing random things and I thought, maybe they're always there .
Am I always hearing things?! I don't know .. it made me stress out until I fell back asleep.
I had a stressful day at work yesterday and maybe that's what has set me off but now that I don't seem to pick on my health so much it's lke I keep thinking about my mental health and if maybe I'll end up really insain.
I feel like I can feel myself doing things quickly or odd movements and I analyse what I've just done. Then worry I can't remember things. I really need some advice... this morning I say and felt like I didn't know how long I could keep thinking this all for ..

Kyle032196
15-02-17, 06:11
I see lights all the time. Take your vitamins lol. Possibly low iron.. I usually get dizzy with the lights, sorta dazed.. Also the feeling of being in third person sounds like mental exhaustion..... From you know, feeling crazy for a few days.. Forgot to say a few years back I was also loosing it, I'd look at the sky and see it warp. I was under that much pressure.. All the stress from worrying was confusing my brain itself.