PDA

View Full Version : panreas?

zippy
15-02-17, 19:22
All these months i have been worrying about my left back pain etc being my lung and now i am thinking it could be my pancreas. I haven't had any alcohol since xmas and had one last weekend and now my back pain is worse, i feel a bit nauseous and sweating on and off again. Could this be my pancreas? But if it was an organ would it hurt if i twist or stretch my arms out etc?

PASchoolSyndrome
15-02-17, 19:23
No.

Have you see a doctor about your back pain?

zippy
15-02-17, 19:28
Yes had my bloods done and oxygen levels checked,lungs listened to and tapped. They said it sounded more muscular but that was just before xmas.

Fishmanpa
15-02-17, 19:30
Serious question: Why can't it just be what the doctor said it was? Why does it have to be something sinister?

Positive thoughts

PASchoolSyndrome
15-02-17, 19:30
I would trust your doctors - it sounds musculoskeletal. Did they give or tell you ways to ease the pain? Sometimes back pain can be very chronic.

zippy
15-02-17, 19:35
I don't know fishmanpa that's the power of HA. Because it's not going and i have had it for 4-5 months i think it's something sinister.
No paschoolsyndrome they didn't give me anything for the pain.

PASchoolSyndrome
15-02-17, 19:42
Most back pain can be relieved by lifestyle modifications and double checking sleeping and sitting apparatus'.

I don't know the nature of your back pain is but doctors are really smart and know what they're talking about it. Trust them!