PDA

View Full Version : All the time though? ??

bingjam
15-02-17, 20:10
Ok I know y'all can probably tell by my almost constant posting but I'm really really reallllyytt struggling with my anxiety right now.

Everyday without fail I'm always feeling on edge, I get palpiatations, I get hot flushes, I get a weird head sensation, I get a dodgy belly, I get a little shakey, I get the feeling of a panic attack coming without it actually coming, nervousness.....

Yes I know allll of these are symptoms of anxiety blah blah blah..... I'm just worried that because these symptoms are almost always here, even if not all together, that its actually not my anxiety and I'm telling myself it's anxiety when it's actually something else..

My favourite place in theworld is my bath tub, no I've started feeling so weird when I'm in the bath, that its making me hate taking baths. Im in the bath right now and i would normally be in here for about an hour but now after being in here for 5 mins I just want to get out, I get worried that I'm going to pass out and drown!!!

I'm hoping it's just all really bad anxiety making me into a crazy Looney and it's not actually something that's serious and I'm just trying to ignore it......

ServerError
15-02-17, 20:20
I know I'll sound like a stuck record, but it is your anxiety. There are actually not many conditions that cause so many symptoms all at once. Anxiety is comfortably the most common that does.

I can tell you from personal experience that I have had every one of your symptoms, all at the same time, all persistently, and often when not even feeling that anxious. They are the physiological response to your state of mind. They will all go away eventually, but not without a change in that state of mind. And that change is up to you.

You may not find this comforting right now, but I assure you that this post tells you everything you need to know.

Ethansmom
15-02-17, 20:46
I'm the same way! I am constantly worried about heart palpitations and that the doctors are missing something. I always feel nervous and on edge!

bingjam
15-02-17, 21:32
I know I'll sound like a stuck record, but it is your anxiety. There are actually not many conditions that cause so many symptoms all at once. Anxiety is comfortably the most common that does.

I can tell you from personal experience that I have had every one of your symptoms, all at the same time, all persistently, and often when not even feeling that anxious. They are the physiological response to your state of mind. They will all go away eventually, but not without a change in that state of mind. And that change is up to you.

You may not find this comforting right now, but I assure you that this post tells you everything you need to know.

No you don't sound like I stick record at all... I find it totally reassuring. . I feel like nmp I my safe olacw which sounds weird. So many people go through what we all go through so we are all kind of there for eachother 😂😂
I know its just my anxiety but I like people actaully telling me that it's all anxiety

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

I'm the same way! I am constantly worried about heart palpitations and that the doctors are missing something. I always feel nervous and on edge!

I think palps are the worst symptomof anxiety for sure