PDA

View Full Version : Good-bye hugs

Justinian
16-02-17, 13:04
I'm cured (not like ham), in a way.

So I have decided to leave this forum effective not immediately, but probably from about 2200 hours tomorrow just to give me time to check whether anyone has replied to this valedictory thread so as to satiate my voracious vanity and self-regard.

I shall miss you all in the chat room (or the 'situation room') very much, some more than others, but since I'm much better now I don't want to hang around with people who may drag me down again ;-) I hope you all get better soon. I'm "movin' on up and movin' on out and nothing can stop me" (Village People?).

Love,

Justin

xxx

PS: Does this pass the new censorship/trolling ordinance?

Bigboyuk
16-02-17, 19:36
Hey Justinian thanks for your pm reply :) Did try and reply to it but said you may have had these privelges taken away from you been on you profile and there is no way of contacting you so you do at least have my email address and I will reply to any emails you send ATB and Cheers

Catherine S
16-02-17, 20:08
He's been banned Bboy, I know he was leaving anyway, but he'd posted a couple of offensive threads today....doesn't sound like you saw before being deleted, so I'm assuming this brought things forward.

ISB

Clydesdale Epona
16-02-17, 20:14
He's been banned Bboy, I know he was leaving anyway, but he'd posted a couple of offensive threads today....doesn't sound like you saw before being deleted, so I'm assuming this brought things forward.

ISB

Oh wow really? i don't think i saw any of their threads today as was busy but i was curious why they were banned so thanks for clearing it up x

Bigboyuk
16-02-17, 20:28

ISB Yes I can see he has been banned as it says next to username No I I didn't Roughly what was said? Its always sad when something like this happens, and know the mods have their job to do. Cheers

Catherine S
16-02-17, 20:29
Will pm you.

ISB

Bigboyuk
16-02-17, 20:50
Will pm you.

ISB Yes just read it ahh well and yes understand totally :) Cheers

MyNameIsTerry
16-02-17, 23:52
All the best for the future, Justin. :emot-wave::emot-wave::emot-wave:

I hope your improved mental health continues.

beatroon
17-02-17, 10:45
M People not Village People (pop pedantry klaxon). Good luck with your continued recovery!

pulisa
17-02-17, 13:33
The Only Way Is Up for you now, Justinian!

Magic
17-02-17, 14:23
All the best Justin.