PDA

View Full Version : Bloods.

zippy
16-02-17, 16:57
If you had a lung c worry and you had had the left side back pain for 4-5 months and the last time you had your bloods done was December would you be re-assured? No weight loss, no cough but lots of green mucus and back ache radiating into shoulder/top of arm now and sometimes i can feel a strain in the front left side at the same height.

Gary A
16-02-17, 18:03
If you had a lung c worry and you had had the left side back pain for 4-5 months and the last time you had your bloods done was December would you be re-assured? No weight loss, no cough but lots of green mucus and back ache radiating into shoulder/top of arm now and sometimes i can feel a strain in the front left side at the same height.

Why don't you just go back to your doctor?

You've been posting here for quite some time, are you making any progress with your actual illness, which is anxiety?

zippy
16-02-17, 18:12
I am doing BWRT, i have just had 2 initial sessions and start my proper session on Tuesday. I am going to my Drs tomorrow and asking if he thinks it's muscular and if so for physio.

zippy
17-02-17, 20:20
Been to Drs today and he listened to my lungs and felt my abdomen and sides and said it sounds muscular. Lungs are clear!!