PDA

View Full Version : M.E. and Panic

neptuno
19-04-07, 19:12
I'm diagnosed with M.E. and have panic attacks. I seem to be sensitive / allergic to more and more things. I have difficulty distinguishing what is panic and what is hyper-sensitive reaction. Does anyone have any info about ME and panic ?

bearcrazy
19-04-07, 19:55
:hugs: Hi neptuno,

Sorry to hear about the M.E. and The P.A.'s. I dont know how old you are but my kids who are 24 and 20 belong to AYME, the Association for Youth with M.E. They have a website. that may help or there is the ME asociation for older people. My older son had a phase of PA's but is coming to terms with them now. Hope this helps.

Take Care

Wenjoy
19-04-07, 20:06
My best friend who is 46 has been diagnosed with ME and is having panic attacks and is on citalopram to keep her calm - she has good and bad days and is coming to terms with her illness. Check Google for ME as there are associations out there to help. Love wenjoy x

neptuno
20-04-07, 10:47
Thanks - there seems to be very little info about ME other than a whole list of symptoms and an emphasis of no cure. Anyone else out there with the same problem ?

shoegal
20-04-07, 10:58
Yes. I have FMS/ME and I am also sensitive to all sorts of things including meds. :wacko:
Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk about it.

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx