PDA

View Full Version : feel like im going mad

lisa smith
19-04-07, 19:50
is it just me ? sometimes i feel like im gonna explode, i have to get up and do something, to take my mind off it, i stopped smoking over a year ago, and i think that was my calmer, and thats why i get angry..it makes me think im going crazy. does anyone else suffer like this?

manmoor
19-04-07, 20:56
Hi Lisa,

No hun your not going crazy :D I have a cleaning obsession to keep me sane my friends all laugh at me. You are doing exactly the right thing occupying your mind so I think you deserve a big hug :hugs: xx

lisa smith
20-04-07, 11:47
thanks mandy.:) . if im watching a film about murder, or cruelty,just silly things, i tend to get the symptoms, like, feeling like i need the toilet, a bit of tingling,i start biting my teeth together, it makes me feel like im going insane, and is all this to do with anxiety?

Paddington
20-04-07, 12:34
YUP!!It sure is hun,ican be heard and sadly seen:blush: at times,calling myself names and saying well it's because i am raving mad:wacko: i mean it at the time too,it seems to pass.keeping yourself occupied does help ,a stress free type of activity is best hun,you are not alone :flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxx