PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so scared and alone

Emily101115
18-02-17, 08:34
Good morning all I am back again after feeling ok for about 2 weeks.

I still have this ongoing worry about a freckle on my chest that my Gp had seen twice and thought it looked like a scab,he is seeing me again in a months time(6th March) This freckle is actually so small but when a light is out on it it does look like there is a tiny scab in the centre of it under the skin,it doesn't itch nor does it bleed or anything.I just happens to notice it as it looked a bit darker and I wasn't sure if it was new or a changed one.

Can Melanoma grow just underneath the skin? Has anybody god any advice for be?

Lately I have been getting the feeling that when I am out I feel off balance when I'm walking,also whilst out yesterday with my kids I suddenly got this huge dizzy spell that lasted a few seconds and that went away.

I have also been get daily mild head pains.

This feeling in the top of my right arm like an ache that comes and goes.I have had this since December 2016.It did go away for a a while where I didn't get it at all.

Not sure if this is just anxiety or what? Of course my irrational thoughts are coming in "it's melanoma spreading" all the symptoms I have read in the past I have revered them and than I actually get them.

It tools me a while to get off to sleep last night was laid thinking of everything.I am scared to go out today incase I end up fainting,but at the same time I want to do something with my kids today before they go back to school on Monday.

I really can't cope,keep putting myself in my room crying,I'm so alone.I wish I could just phone up to heaven to speak to my Mum:(

Can anybody please help me

Emily101115
18-02-17, 12:52
Anybody��

Clydesdale Epona
18-02-17, 15:19
I can assure you that it's your HA playing up and that your doctor has checked twice so if it was really something bad he'd of noticed trust me,
but i know how HA can really suck and if i could say something that would you convince you and make you feel better i really would x

All the best :hugs:

beatroon
18-02-17, 15:26
This is definitely your health anxiety, which is to say anxiety, playing you false, and I think you're aware of that deep down. As horrible as it feels, a good strategy is to 'fake it till you make it' - just think to yourself, what would a non-anxious person be doing right now, and do that instead. It isn't going to be an easy fix as there aren't any easy fixes, but you will be starting on the right path and that's the most important thing. Bit by bit it will get easier and you will feel better, so set your eyes firmly on the horizon and start going!

Dave1
18-02-17, 18:12
Hi Emily,

I've had fear of spots for a long time! Sorry to hear you've got it - it's a horrible anxiety - it can surge - so I can understand you feeling wobbly and faint. Anti-depressants helped me a lot. Well your doc has seen it twice and I think if he was concerned he would have grabbed another doc for a second opinion.

Emily101115
19-02-17, 21:44
Thank you all so much for replying to me.I have felt a lot better today,been out for a nice long walk with my kids.However every little ache and pain I get I still have this thought but really trying to fight it away.

My daughter has really scratched at 2 of her freckles and made one of them bleed which has sent me into a worry.

I keep getting these little aches like it's traveling around my body,is this just another symptom of anxiety

Emily101115
20-02-17, 15:02
Is it normal for your body to feel achey with anxiety?
Really trying to not start over thinking,but when I feel this ache (that feels like it's travelling around) the Melanoma thought is there in my head,really trying to ignore it

Emily101115
20-02-17, 19:06
Anybody?

Fishmanpa
20-02-17, 19:08
From the Symptoms article....

Muscles, muscle tension, stiffness, muscle twitching, tight scalp or neck

What you feel:

You feel like your muscles are always tight or strained, sometimes to the point of frequent pain, or even persistent and ongoing pain. Some may also find the pain so restricting and debilitating that it prevents physical activity, and sometimes to the point of becoming bed ridden. It's also common to experience pain or cramps in any of the body's muscles.

A particular joint in your body feels unusually stiff and sore, or hard to move. It may even feel arthritic. Sometimes you feel you may be 'seizing up'.

For no apparent reason, a particular muscle will begin to twitch. This twitching will continue for an unusual amount of time before it stops of its own accord. Sometimes it twitches so long it becomes sore, and may continue on and off for days.

You may feel that your scalp is sore, has shooting pains, or that the back of your neck and head are very tense. Even though there is no apparent reason for this, they continue to.

What causes this:

Stress biology causes muscles to contract (tighten) so that the body is more resilient to an attack. The higher the stress biology, the more tense the muscles will be. Some people experience mild tenseness while others may experience great pain, sometimes to the point of immobility. Others experience uncontrollable muscle twitching. It can be one particular muscle over and over again, or it can be a wide variety of muscles. Sometimes the twitching can last for days.

Regular exercise helps to keep tight muscles relaxed. Some find relief through massage therapy or warm baths.

As with all symptoms, when the nervous system gets sufficient rest, this symptom will diminish and eventually subside.

Positive thoughts