PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Need help :( Total anxiety :(

Holly93
19-02-17, 03:27
Hi, I have just woken up and can't get back to sleep.

So, thought I should come and get some friendly advice from people who are experiencing similar things as me.

I'm 23 and have been experiencing panic attacks since I was about 9/10 y/o

I have been on and off, I have had some good periods in my life and bad, regarding panic attacks. Right now I am going through a bad patch, and terrified of almost every symptom.
Right this second I am trying to get back to sleep, but everytime I try, I feel a rush of adrenaline which awakens me instantly.

Lately, I have been really winding people off with my worries, so that is why I am here. You all understand how it feels and thats what i need right now.

Thank you, all of you for being here.
Xx

venusbluejeans
19-02-17, 03:33
Hiya Holly93 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Martin214
19-02-17, 15:48
Hello Holly93, I'm A 23 Year Old Myself Dealing With Panic Attacks, I Was Diagnosed With That & Anxiety 4 Months Ago, Message Me If You Would Like To Talk! :)