PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian tumour now spread cancer everywhere

lelespears
19-02-17, 12:54
For the past couple years I've had pain in my lower right area.. on and off and it always feels like "something's there" this past wk my bones are all aching and I'm petrified this whole time I've had a tumour and now it's riddled my whole body

ServerError
19-02-17, 13:13
Have you sought a medical opinion about all this?

lelespears
19-02-17, 13:24
No :(

ServerError
19-02-17, 14:07
Well, the fact you've been feeling this way for two years suggests it's nothing to worry about. But why not go to your doctor and get to the bottom of it? It could well be that this is all anxiety-related and then you can begin treating that.

beatroon
19-02-17, 16:44
Ovarian cancer is a horrendous illness, to be sure, and if you had had it for two years undiagnosed you would be unable to function by now, or most probably dead. And you would have had other symptoms in the meantime, like bleeding. I know the feeling of thinking that 'something's there' in your body, but in my case it was always just the anxiety playing up! I would go to your GP and explain your fears, but also acknowledge that you are highly worried about your health and have a frank discussion about how to treat the anxiety. good luck!!