PDA

View Full Version : Hi, another new recruit

Brazil Bill
29-10-03, 10:28
Hi, I'm new here, another one bounced off the Aimoo board!
I'm 33, father of three and married.
I've had HA as long as I can remember, but it got more serious when my son was born in 1994. Struggled for a looooong time before going completely flipped last year with a breakdown. I'm on Meds, and I've had a lot of counselling so I hope I've got something to offer. I tend to reassure now than be reassured, but there's always the odd bad day...

BB;)

Laurie28
29-10-03, 12:12
Hiya BB,

Thanks for your reply to my throid post before. I think it is great that you want to come on this forum and reassure people and I'm sure u have alot to offer (god I need all the help I can get!)
I'm unfortunetly not at the stage where I can reassure as I am always the one in need of reassurance!!)

I would say as long as the good days outweigh the bad days you are well on your way, the advise you get on here is great and will prbably give u extra support

Lucky

Brazil Bill
29-10-03, 13:30
Thanks Lucky,
I go through phases of being okay, and then for no reason it seems, I get a load of panic to make up for the quiet times! I find it really helpful to talk both sides of things through with people like yourself, it makes me feel I'm not on my own.

I get some wacky symptoms too, and they change regularly, so there's no doubt I'll be back here a lot.[:I]

Thanks for the welcome, and I'm really glad your results are OK (isnt waiting for them a real pain though - I had a biop done a few weeks back and it seemed like an eternity for the results to come through - a loooong week that was!)

See you on the board.

Peace,

BB;)

Jennheart
29-10-03, 21:53
Glad to see you Bill

-Jenn

We need to leave our worries in Gods hands...