PDA

View Full Version : cancer or tension

trish1955
20-04-07, 08:16
i dont no if its tension or cancer these past few weeks my anxiety as been through the roof and does not seem to be calming down the tension in my shoulders and across my back inbetween my shoulder blades my stomoch is so tense i findd it all effectin my breathing now i am thinking is it all this tension or is it my body is full of cancer i get through evry day jobs ie cleanin cookin ect but feel so drained with this tension if thats what it is i no you will say go to see yr doctor but i always feel they just fob me off and dont listen like i had some one come from mental health team to finaly asses me for cbt well i use to have some one come to my home in 2004 and after a year i was beging to think diffrent you might think a year but had my fears and phobia over 30yrs she said progress would be slow any way was just beging to think likr she was teaching me and bang she had to leave and i was left with out a new one then alot of bad things happend in 2005 just after she left i ended up back to square one the lady who came other day says i have to go o them i bet i never get there as much as i want to be free from it all but she was not listenin to me and i feel if i go to docs they think i am waistin time any way sorry this post is so long but realy am in a state bye for now trish

manmoor
20-04-07, 08:28
Hi Trish,

No hun I very much doubt your body is full of cancer :hugs: thats just the health anxiety goblin interfering as usual. I too get a lot of muscle tension all over my body arms, legs, back, neck, shoulders so your not alone. Big hugs for you Trish :hugs: xxx

neptuno
20-04-07, 19:13
Hello Trish !
This is not cancer. I bet you've had loads of tests and stuff all come back clear. Mandy's right you are in a high state of anxiety which is causing your body muscles to tense up. Just by accepting this explanation will begin to calm those frayed nerves. Hang in there.
Be kind to yourself

trish1955
21-04-07, 10:24
thanks for yr replies and to tell truth i dont think i have had many test at all as i have a fear of going to docs as i fear they will tell me something bad so try to aviod going yes i have been verey over anxiouse for a while now so maybe it is tension its just when my shoulders and back on tense it seems to effect my breathing does that happen to any one else any way thank again bye for now trishxx

Paddington
21-04-07, 11:08
Hi trish,yep the old tension and the breathing pronblems are classic symptoms mate,do try not to worry about cancer,hun..it dont work like that:) It does seem harsh that the cbt cant be done at your home ,but i think that is the point ..pushing our boundaries:) do try it Trish..it could make such a difference to your life hun:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trish1955
22-04-07, 09:55
Hi trish,yep the old tension and the breathing pronblems are classic symptoms mate,do try not to worry about cancer,hun..it dont work like that:) It does seem harsh that the cbt cant be done at your home ,but i think that is the point ..pushing our boundaries:) do try it Trish..it could make such a difference to your life hun:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhiya nice to hear from u must get round to giveing you a ring hope every thing is going ok at yr house you sound pretty relaxed these days speak soon bye for now trish xxx