PDA

View Full Version : Hemmeroid surgery...anyone done it?

lofwyr
21-02-17, 01:13
So is is still experiencing incomplete feeling after a bm, but she does have and has had pretty severe hemmeroids, even external so she and I both suspect that. That said she has done pretty much everything in the book as far as constipation etc are concerned, and is now finally looking at going to the doctor. Her fear is surgery for the hemmeroids. She has always been phobic of general anesthetic and was told ten years ago she would need it for what is likely to be something she has to do soon.

Does anyone have any experience with this operation? There is a chance it could be something else, but she is anything but constipated anymore, and still cannot shake the incomplete feeling.

Naturally I worry about worse things, being as this is pushing three weeks, but at the same time I would like to hear about the operation without ending up Googleing horror stories, so if anyone has experience with it I would love to hear about it.

aprilmoon
21-02-17, 13:45
Hi
I have had this operation and I have to say it was nowhere as bad as the horror stories I've heard.
Sure I was sore for a while,but by making sure I never became constipated it was quite manageable.
I can honestly say that it changed my life and was a great success.
I would say to anyone go ahead.