PDA

View Full Version : some dats, im not interested in anything.

lisa smith
20-04-07, 13:40
do some people have days, when they dont even want to talk to friends and family, because of feeling low and drained. i watched a film about a baby hippo, getting killed off a crocodile, and i started getting a tingling sensation, and needed the toilet, thats not me. is this down to anxiety..

Cindy
20-04-07, 14:51
Hi Lisa
I know exactly how you feel.When my anxiety was at it's worst I dident feel like being around anybody.I am in recovery so I am starting to spend time with people more often.When I have bad days I lash out at everyone and I just want to lay on my bed in my room with no one being around.My poor boyfriend gets sent on his way so often.Bless him for all his patience

It will get better soon love I promise

rb1978
23-04-07, 11:21
Yep, I get this. When my anxiety was at it's worst, I had days, sometimes a whole weekend, when I just had absolutely no interest in anything, even things I enjoy. Like you say, I'd sit watching anything on TV, not even really paying attention to what it was. And then would usually go to bed very early (like 8pm or something) thinking "I may as well get this day over with". Not sure what causes it, maybe just feeling emotionally drained...?

SANDYJANE
24-04-07, 09:27
yes i get that as well.

love sandyxxx

honeybee
24-04-07, 09:52
hi thats how ive been feeling recently - no enthusiasm for anything and i dont seem to get excited about anything... i wa swondering if its depression setting in after 3 years oif severe panic and agoraphobia???