PDA

View Full Version : Introduction :)

Mazzii342
22-02-17, 00:50
Not sure what to post here, but I'm a 20 year old female with depression and anxiety issues. It feels weird saying it, as I rarely open up about any of my issues! But I've found it's very difficult to keep everything bottled inside.

I have nothing more to say really? I am a university student, and have had issues with attendance due to my anxiety and I've had to retake the year. I am also a part time merchandiser at a large department store. It's a pretty fulfilling job for a student but I find my anxiety makes it so difficult for me to function, particularly on the days of my work where I'll spend most of the day paralysed in bed before I go to work (I work late evenings and some overnights).

Nice to meet you all, seems like a nice website where I can be open about my issues. So thank you! :yesyes:

venusbluejeans
22-02-17, 00:57
Hiya Mazzii342 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Clydesdale Epona
22-02-17, 01:26
Hiya Mazzi! :)
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find the forum as supportive as I have, I'm sure you'll find this nice little community really helpful x

All the best :hugs: