PDA

View Full Version : Question about anxiety/depression and med increase

azmattaz06
22-02-17, 05:41
Hi all, so for a few months now I've been dealing with anxiety which has brought on depression, the depression is a side effect of feeling kinda spaced out and feeling kind of foggy (at least that's what I think) so my dr upped my meds (Zoloft) to 150 from 100MG after a month or so I didn't see much of a difference so last time I seen her she upped again to 200MG I had just started feeling a bit better but now I'm about 19/20 days in on 200MG the last week or so have been pretty terrible, depression, sex drive, feelin foggy.. I'm curious if my last week or so can be due to the raise in my MG? What do you guys think? Also noticing that when my depression/anxiety acts up my sex drive disappears and that in turn makes me more depressed lol, any help would be appreciated.

azmattaz06
27-02-17, 08:19
Bump?!?!

MOchp
27-02-17, 15:25
Hi all, so for a few months now I've been dealing with anxiety which has brought on depression, the depression is a side effect of feeling kinda spaced out and feeling kind of foggy (at least that's what I think) so my dr upped my meds (Zoloft) to 150 from 100MG after a month or so I didn't see much of a difference so last time I seen her she upped again to 200MG I had just started feeling a bit better but now I'm about 19/20 days in on 200MG the last week or so have been pretty terrible, depression, sex drive, feelin foggy.. I'm curious if my last week or so can be due to the raise in my MG? What do you guys think? Also noticing that when my depression/anxiety acts up my sex drive disappears and that in turn makes me more depressed lol, any help would be appreciated.

I know med dosage increases can do some odd things before they start to work fully and the length of time it takes for them to work well varies from person to person. Are you able to call your doctor and ask questions over the phone? Usually helps to be able to get an answer from the expert.