PDA

View Full Version : damaged or stressed nerves

airwolf451
20-04-07, 14:56
hi guys i thought i wouild post this, for 2 reasons 1 im worried about it lol and 2. to see if anyone knows or has been told by a doctor that this is possible.

i have like alot of other people, bad tension and tightness with my anxiety. i get this more than the panic.

and i was wondering because the muscles are under constant stress can that effect the nerves in that part fo your body, by tightening them , so they throb and drive you mad, and cause you to experience numbness, pain, feelings that you are gonna drop and that unreal feeling.

if anyone one knows , memebers or guest pls post here as it would help alot of us.

thanks guys

ps just on a personal note, does anyone ever look at something and it feels more real than it normally is?

manmoor
20-04-07, 16:21
Steve :lac: after all the help I tried to give you this morning :lac: You are taking nothing in whatsoever and I feel like I am :wall: with you. Good Luck mate and I truly hope soon you start to feel better soon. :hugs: xx

neptuno
20-04-07, 19:06
Hello !
This is your body's normal reaction to stress and anxiety in superdrive ! Check out all the info on this site and learn some muscle relaxing techniques. This will help ypou loads.

Be kind to yourself