PDA

View Full Version : Headache

Blonde123
23-02-17, 06:01
Hi all. It's been just over 12 months since I last payed and read everyone's comments as my anxiety was pretty under control. However since October I've been up and down and following a holiday from Mexico to home I've been quite anxious. It started in Mexico when I caught a stuffy nose on my second day out there. It never really developed into much until I got on the plane home and started having these weird popping noises in my nose and it felt like mucous was going to my cheeks. It wasn't really painful and I put it down to pressure from the plane pushing my cold into my sinuses. Anyhow, since then I've had colds on and off and feel like I've never really been 100% well. I've continued to work etc and didn't go to the Drs. Since then in January I travelled to Spain and when I got off the plane my ears wouldn't pop and I had muffled hearing in my right ear for a few days. Again just put it down to pressure but now I'm starting to worry about travelling. I'm just in dubai and had no problems on the plane here but after 3 days I started with my nose popping and fizzing, and a headache which gets worse when I bend down and an ever so slight runny nose. I thought sinusitis but now my headache is worse and I'm about to get on the plane home in a few hours and I'm dreading it. I keep thinking something worse is happening and tbh I feel like crap!! Sorry for the long rant x

Clydesdale Epona
23-02-17, 08:26
It could just be you're getting ill from the stress of travelling? or circumstance? especially if they're all separate time zones as the jetlag can really mess with your body/immune system x

All the best :hugs:

Blonde123
23-02-17, 09:30
Yes it could be. I just want to get on the plane close my eyes and hopeful sleep. There's nothing like your own bed