PDA

View Full Version : Its back :(

Suffering
23-02-17, 10:22
Hi, its a few years since Ive posted on here but its back with avengence and Im really struggling.
I had a nasty riding accident 4 weeks ago, a few life style changes, went away for a relaxing holiday that turned into more days of full on anxiety that relaxation. I dont take meds, have tried but they made me feel so much worse and I couldnt cope with the side effects... but I have had anxiety that long that I have learned to cope and deal with what it throws at us.
So last week I had my first every almost fainting episode, it was terrifying, Ive had the light headedness, foggy brain etc etc but this was scary and I was convinced 3 weeks after my accident I was having something like a bleed on my brain. Daft I know and I sat, did the breathing and managed to calm myself down, the lightheadedness lasted the full day then dissapeared as quick as it came. My body is tingling, I feel like Im being really horrid to my hubby, I woke up last night screaming from my bad dream. My teeth hurt from clenching them so much in my sleep and I just feel so fed up.
Daft thing is I helped a friend a few weeks ago with newly diagnosed extreme anxiety and was so proud of myself for getting her through her panic attack and now look at me :weep:
Sorry to waffle on and thanks for reading but I was coping fine up until my accident, which I will recover from. It could have been a different story and I know Ive been really lucky, yet all I want to do is cry and for these horrid symptoms to go away!