PDA

View Full Version : Looking for others like myself

Karen123456
23-02-17, 13:29
Hi All,

My name is Karen and for the last year I have suffered with severe Anxiety and Depression.
I have been put on various medication and despite this have not felt better, I have been continuing to work but each day is a huge struggle to either hide it from people or to motivate myself. I find I sleep so much under the strain.
Before all of this I was a very fit and happy girl.
I have now been put on Mitrazapram and I am on day 3 and feel a little bit better but don't want to get to excited just yet....
Heres hoping for the best :yesyes: Please no negative comments just success stories from people on this new med please x

venusbluejeans
23-02-17, 13:35
Hiya Karen123456 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Karen123456
23-02-17, 13:38
Thanks I shall do. It's time to speak to people who get how it all feels and not feel so alone :hugs:

MooCow
23-02-17, 15:09
Hi Karen, nice to see you. :D

I'm quite new to the forums too and have spent some time reading through the various sections.

I hope you find some understanding people to talk to who can help you feel lots happier. :)

Geoff.