PDA

View Full Version : please reply, quick!!

Ljthompson10
23-02-17, 22:00
Hi everyone:D:ohmy:

Im working to defeat my OCD as you are all aware and i wanted to give the posting a rest for a while however an hour ago i read something very scary and i need replies as its terrifying me!!!!!:weep::weep:

I read that OCD is a demon and that you are possessed if you have OCD.

Obviously i haven't been diagnosed with odd and in 2 weeks am going to a therapist to sort it out but this scared me a lot!!!!

i gave in and searched it online and a lot came up about it!!

it makes me feel very uncomfortable and scared!!

I can't even watch horror movies so it show how much this is terrifying me

right before bed aswell:weep::weep::mad::mad:

PLEASE REPLY, I'm feeling awful after trying to be as positive as i can be...

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

I know it sounds silly

Please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clydesdale Epona
24-02-17, 00:45
Whoever posted it was probably one of those "know it alls" OCD is a mental disorder like any other, it doesn't mean you are possessed it means you have some issue with the way your thought pattern works, i know it can be really scary and feel silly but if it feels real and horrible to you then its not stupid, i know this won't help but try and relax, you'll be okay x

All the best :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
24-02-17, 04:53
Some people call their anxiety names or characterise it. Many on the HA board used to call their's a dragon.

Some sufferers may describe their perceived inability to stop their compulsions as being beyond their control, being controlled by some unknown force, etc.

Some may think the vile intrusive thoughts must come from elsewhere, be a curse or their persecution for past actions.

These are just people's personal interpretation of them, they don't reflect scientific understanding.

Then we other overlapping issues. More devout religious groups may take more bizarre views. Since intrusive thoughts can be experienced by anyone, there can be people who have more complex mental health problems interpreting them in ways that fit to their more complex disorders.

And don't forget all the trolls out there.

How easy would it be to start something across the Internet that OCD is a disorder brought up on yourself for not believing in the hairy cornflake monster? Fake blogs can be set up so quickly, I've even seen fake forums set up to flog "guru" products.

There's a lot of BS on the net. If you believed it, you would have tons of contradicting elements all clashing with each other.

I've had OCD for about 5 years now and I'm yet to crawl around on the ceiling (I've climbed the walls many a time but not physically!) so I'm not possessed! :yahoo:

Ljthompson10
24-02-17, 08:40
Hahhahaha thankyou both!!

It just really scared me and feels like something is watching me all the time. I honestly believed it. It's a horrible consideration!!

Bigboyuk
24-02-17, 09:53
Sorry just had to laugh about this I also suffer from OCD LJ you have too much time on your hands LOL Any way your question has been answered Ahh Cheers

Ljthompson10
24-02-17, 11:38
But a lot of people say it's true.

But how can it be haha??

axolotl
24-02-17, 11:48
There is no such thing as demons. There is no such thing as possession. There is no such thing as magic.

People who use these kind of terms when talking about illness are usually talking metaphorically. Anyone who actually ascribes mental health to supernatural forces is someone who doesn't know what century we're living in and should be roundly, unequivocally ignored.

Bigboyuk
24-02-17, 11:50
But a lot of people say it's true.

But how can it be haha?? Ha ha a lot of ppl say things about a lot of things, but it doesn't mean it's true lol Nah the mind can play tricks on us, but that all it is a 'trick' :) Cheers

axolotl
24-02-17, 11:52
To put it another way, things like demonic possession were our ancestors' explanations for mental health problems when they didn't know any better. People who still believe in such things are people who ignore the fact we actually have better understanding and rational explanations for such things now, and don't need to look to superstitious idiocy to explain medical problems.

And to put it a third way - they're talking b****cks.

Bigboyuk
24-02-17, 11:56
To put it another way, things like demonic possession were our ancestors' explanations for mental health problems when they didn't know any better. People who still believe in such things are people who ignore the fact we actually have better understanding and rational explanations for such things now, and don't need to look to superstitious idiocy to explain medical problems.

And to put it a third way - they're talking b****cks. Well put axolotl:yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
24-02-17, 16:32

And to put it a third way - they're talking b****cks.

And sometimes misled by dubious religious indoctrination. Sinful thoughts & OCD can be problematic in religion and an additional challenge for those who believe in a faith including the mainstream.

Like I said, LJ, there is literally anything on the Internet. It doesn't matter that a load of people say it. I could show you anxiety "gurus" who peddle lies about modern therapy and refuse to accept otherwise (usually it would hurt their brand if they did :whistles:) and they have tons of "followers" websites. So much of it is fake.

Stick to what medical professionals say. Agreed science. The musings of fellow sufferers can be an interesting but they can be ignorant of science.

You'll find people talking about bringing it on themselves, fate, curses, past life crimes paid fit in this life, etc. It's what they may have come to believe but it should be taken with a pinch of salt. Falling over and breaking a leg can easily be tested to fit the same narrative.

Ljthompson10
24-02-17, 21:09
What about breaking a leg?

And I only found info on this 'satinic' shit with OCD

Is it the same with things such as depression?? Etc

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

???

MyNameIsTerry
25-02-17, 04:55
You still find this stuff with other mental health problems. Consider the paranoid schizophrenic. Even other types of schizophrenia. Couldn't hearing voices, especially those suggesting harm & paranoia, easily be applied to possession? Think how many TV programmes and films have used these conditions this way.

My point was, if someone really wants to go down the route of "I deserve this due to being a bad person", if perhaps their religion talks about retribution against their sins, they could talk breaking their leg into being a punishment.

Who are the people saying this? A highly respected medical professional? Or some nobody blogger type who may have OCD?

Who cares what the latter says? The earth used to be flat to people like this even after someone didn't sail off the edge.

axolotl
25-02-17, 11:16
Who cares what the latter says? The earth used to be flat to people like this even after someone didn't sail off the edge.

And there are still whackos who argue at length the world is flat, despite all obvious evidence to the contrary. There are plenty of odd people out there willing to pretend the last few hundred years of human progress never happened. The deserve nothing but mockery and to be roundly ignored.

Bigboyuk
25-02-17, 11:24
And there are still whackos who argue at length the world is flat, despite all obvious evidence to the contrary. There are plenty of odd people out there willing to pretend the last few hundred years of human progress never happened. The deserve nothing but mockery and to be roundly ignored. Yes fraid so and always give them a wide berth lol
no point mocking them really like you can't educate them either so let them go on their merry way! Cheers

axolotl
25-02-17, 11:45
Yes fraid so and always give them a wide berth lol
no point mocking them really like you can't educate them either so let them go on their merry way! Cheers

Oh I meant rudely mocked behind their backs, never engage the cretins. Life's too short...

Bigboyuk
25-02-17, 11:55
Oh I meant rudely mocked behind their backs, never engage the cretins. Life's too short... Well A little debate behind their backs is ok but I certainly wouldn't waste much time on it, like you like you said life is far toooo short to be bothering about them ;) Cheers

axolotl
25-02-17, 12:00
Well A little debate behind their backs is ok but I certainly wouldn't waste much time on it, like you like you said life is far toooo short to be bothering about them ;) Cheers

With respect to the OP too, if their critical thinking is knocked askew to the point they're asking on here if demonic possession is real, best not to contact weirdos who may put further harmful ideas in their head.

Bigboyuk
25-02-17, 12:09
[QUOTE=axolotl;1652170]With respect to the OP too, if their critical thinking is knocked askew to the point they're asking on here if demonic possession is real, best not to contact weirdos who may put further harmful ideas in their head.[/QUOTE Yes wouldn't be a good move would it :) The world is full of them :eek: And in any case good will triumph against all evil :) :yesyes: Cheers

Ljthompson10
25-02-17, 12:14
Thanks guys so much.

I just have always believed in god and want to go to heaven (I've lost 2 beloved grandads in the past 15 months so telling myslef there in a better place has helped me)

I'm not overly repigious but these people were saying it's only OCD stricken people are possessed and we are going to hell and commit crimes because if it

I want my own mind aha:(

Bigboyuk
25-02-17, 12:19
Thanks guys so much.

I just have always believed in god and want to go to heaven (I've lost 2 beloved grandads in the past 15 months so telling myslef there in a better place has helped me)

I'm not overly repigious but these people were saying it's only OCD stricken people are possessed and we are going to hell and commit crimes because if it

I want my own mind aha:(:) Ha let them believe then it's their down fall, and not yours :) I mean with all due respect what do they know? Nothing in my book!!! Cheers

MyNameIsTerry
25-02-17, 13:51
Thanks guys so much.

I want my own mind aha:(

Well that's simply BS from them. Given some of the themes of intrusive thoughts we would know if OCD translated into crime statistics. Medical professionals state acting out such thoughts is rare. If it were otherwise, similar protocols would exist as they do for those with mental health conditions that include violence or abuse.

For a start, no one in the history of the world has ever known if he'll even exists. I suspect you have hit upon religious types and mental health. Views like this show they are the fire & brimstone mob.

Bigboyuk
25-02-17, 14:13
Well that's simply BS from them. Given some of the themes of intrusive thoughts we would know if OCD translated into crime statistics. Medical professionals state acting out such thoughts is rare. If it were otherwise, similar protocols would exist as they do for those with mental health conditions that include violence or abuse.

For a start, no one in the history of the world has ever known if he'll even exists. I suspect you have hit upon religious types and mental health. Views like this show they are the fire & brimstone mob. Think we all have to be a bit careful on this subject ( I remember one forum I am on you weren't allowed to talk about religion or politics and would be told off via a pm ) Yes while we have never seen God as such it cant be ruled out completely but again each to their own on this, it's a very personal issue. but totally agree to be told your possessed is neither right or helpful to any one regardless of any conditions they may have. it's soul destroying (no pun intended!) Cheers

MyNameIsTerry
25-02-17, 14:25
We discuss politics on Misc. Religion is avoided, I remember seeing an old thread of regulars from before my time on here and it did get "animated" because the OP was going off about only his beliefs being true. :doh:

What I mean is that these are the more devout types since the church don't believe in possession these days either. There will be branches and smaller ones who probably do but these can be very right wing for many reasons and their views are not supported by mainstream leaders. Reading what they say about mental health won't be far off the medieval views axolotl mentioned earlier. In those experiencing certain intrusive thoughts themes I would regard some of those people as damaging.

Bigboyuk
25-02-17, 14:39
We discuss politics on Misc. Religion is avoided, I remember seeing an old thread of regulars from before my time on here and it did get "animated" because the OP was going off about only his beliefs being true. :doh:

What I mean is that these are the more devout types since the church don't believe in possession these days either. There will be branches and smaller ones who probably do but these can be very right wing for many reasons and their views are not supported by mainstream leaders. Reading what they say about mental health won't be far off the medieval views axolotl mentioned earlier. In those experiencing certain intrusive thoughts themes I would regard some of those people as damaging. Well I remember a few years back I used to attend a Petecostal Church who strongly believed in healing etc and many had hands laid open them and speaking in tounges etc it scared me a bit but was only young then lol. I would agree too that some are damaging to people with a long history of MH conditions. Cheers

Ljthompson10
25-02-17, 20:00
So I'm not possessed and shouldn't worry

The thought of it scares me

I don't want to be seen as a bad person and be punished (if god does exist)

axolotl
25-02-17, 21:54
So I'm not possessed and shouldn't worry

The thought of it scares me

I don't want to be seen as a bad person and be punished (if god does exist)

If you really need to ask these kind of questions (which I strongly suspect you don't really) you need to talk to a responsible adult in the real world. While this forum is pretty much on the level, if you don't have critical and logical skills to answer these kind of questions yourself you shouldn't be opening yourself up to asking strangers on the Internet.

Ljthompson10
25-02-17, 22:11
I am next week!!

But just please tell me!!

Fishmanpa
25-02-17, 22:30
I totally agree with Axolotl. With respect, nothing anyone say will really help you in this medium.

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts

axolotl
25-02-17, 22:32
I am next week!!

But just please tell me!!

LJ, if you're seriously looking to random internet strangers to tell you if you're possessed by demons you need to get off the Internet and talk to your parents.

Fishmanpa
25-02-17, 22:35
LJ, if you're seriously looking to random internet strangers to tell you if you're possessed by demons you need to get off the Internet and talk to your parents.

Or the local Catholic priest!

Positive thoughts

axolotl
25-02-17, 22:42

Positive thoughts

I'd vote for parents to be on the safe side ;)

Bigboyuk
25-02-17, 23:18

Positive thoughts Well something has to be done :) Iam thinking there would have been a trigger in the OP's mind to start thinking like that hmm ? Cheers

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

I'd vote for parents to be on the safe side ;) Yes,but how do we know if they will support him? Has the OP been diagnoised with a particular condition? Cheers

Ljthompson10
25-02-17, 23:59
Ok I've rationalised the thoughts and think they are redicualous. :hugs:

They are stupid.

I'm just a wetty when it comes to horror and things like that!!

And I thought a great deal of people believed that if you had OCD then you were possessed.

It just hit me and I thought wow, I'd like to see myself going to 'heaven'

They also said god hates you if you have OCD as you are possessed.

It just all sent me scared for a minute.

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:57 ----------

And by the way guys. These are not 'intrusive thoughts' like I have had in the past. :yesyes:

The thought just really frightened me

Bigboyuk
26-02-17, 00:02

They are stupid.

And I thought a great deal of people believed that if you had OCD then you were possessed.

And by the way guys. These are not 'intrusive thoughts' like I have had in the past. :yesyes:

The thought just really frightened me Well looks like you sorted your self out brilliant :yesyes::shades:

axolotl
26-02-17, 00:07
Well something has to be done :) Iam thinking there would have been a trigger in the OP's mind to start thinking like that hmm ? Cheers

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

Yes,but how do we know if they will support him? Has the OP been diagnoised with a particular condition? Cheers

We don't know if his parents will support him, but the OP seems (sorry to be patronising) immature for his age and easily led, and I'm uneasy with his chosen council being online strangers, especially when his line of questioning is the sort of thing that could bring him into contact with cranks, charlatans and trolls. Parents, teacher, other relative, or whatever, he should be taking these concerns to a responsible real world person.

LJ, good luck with the appointment, I hope it works out for you.

MyNameIsTerry
26-02-17, 06:37
We don't know if his parents will support him, but the OP seems (sorry to be patronising) immature for his age and easily led, and I'm uneasy with his chosen council being online strangers, especially when his line of questioning is the sort of thing that could bring him into contact with cranks, charlatans and trolls. Parents, teacher, other relative, or whatever, he should be taking these concerns to a responsible real world person.

LJ, good luck with the appointment, I hope it works out for you.

But But he isn't, he has read this stuff and asked us. It's hardly a new topic in the OCD board or emotive by any means.

It's an open forum, if you have an issue with the thread or people posting then you are free to contact Admin. Personally I don't plan on misleading him.

---------- Post added at 06:37 ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 ----------

They are stupid.

The thought just really frightened me

You've just had your anxiety triggered.

Think about it logically. If these people suggest having OCD means you are possessed, they are bound to say you are going to hell.

It still doesn't change the fact these are quite frankly religious loon types and their opinions are nothing more than that.

Where in the bible does it mention OCD? They didn't know about mental health until more recent centuries. They also used to walk around in wooden sandals and ride donkeys! Progress moves on and so many elements of religious text have to be reinterpreted or discarded to keep up with society.

Consider gay people? What wrong with being gay? Nothing. It was an abomination to God thousands of years so of course religious texts will reflect attitudes of the time.

(Obviously you wouldn't shout anything at a Greek hoplite unless you fancied a speae in the face)

Now think how when today gay period are still fighting for equality. They can legally marry in the UK despite the CofE refusing to support it because the government decided it was the right thing to do. The same with Catholicism and Islam.

I bet you a million quid you could find many religious websites stating gay people are an abomination and will go to hell. So, who is right? Which religion is right? Where religion has been updated, did all those who came before to help her those after the "amnesty" date go to heaven?

Anyone remember father Dougal pointing that out about eating meat on a certain day?

Basically, be careful around topics like that. You're going to come across a wide range of people and some may have extreme views.

axolotl
26-02-17, 09:33
But But he isn't, he has read this stuff and asked us. It's hardly a new topic in the OCD board or emotive by any means.

It's an open forum, if you have an issue with the thread or people posting then you are free to contact Admin. Personally I don't plan on misleading him

I've seen nothing but good advice for him on here, yourself included (and especially), and if he's going to be asking questions this is one of the better places to do it. But it only takes one lurker reading this to starting PMing less than mainstream religious opinion, and we don't know where else these questions are being asked.

It just makes me wary we have a minor here who seems to genuinely need to ask about the reality of these questions, and is throwing himself to the mercy of the Internet on a subject that attracts cranks. If everyone out there was like you I wouldn't be concerned. But they're not.

But I'll concede my knowledge of OCD is limited and bow out.

MyNameIsTerry
26-02-17, 09:42
I've seen nothing but good advice for him on here, yourself included (and especially), and if he's going to be asking questions this is one of the better places to do it. But it only takes one lurker reading this to starting PMing less than mainstream religious opinion, and we don't know where else these questions are being asked.

It just makes me wary we have a minor here who seems to genuinely need to ask about the reality of these questions, and is throwing himself to the mercy of the Internet on a subject that attracts cranks. If everyone out there was like you I wouldn't be concerned. But they're not.

But I'll concede my knowledge of OCD is limited and bow out.

That's a fair point. I agree with you on that.

Hopefully it won't attract trolls or cranks but I'm mindful that NMP threads often appear high up on page 1 of Google so it's a possibility.

Hopefully he can put these questions to the therapist. Mental health knowledge and a level of neutrality would be good here.

Ljthompson10
26-02-17, 13:27
Thanks guys

So does it not talk about OCD in the bible???

And by the way I'm proud at how I dealt with the thoughts and fear ragarding that topic

I guess that's a positive right ?:yesyes::yesyes:

And thanks again for the info guys. I have got my head around it's silly

Bigboyuk
26-02-17, 14:35
Thanks guys

So does it not talk about OCD in the bible???

And by the way I'm proud at how I dealt with the thoughts and fear ragarding that topic

I guess that's a positive right ?:yesyes::yesyes:

And thanks again for the info guys. I have got my head around it's sillyWell there you go, and think you answered the last question theres no guessing either :)

MyNameIsTerry
26-02-17, 16:37
Of course it doesn't. Like I said, they were still walking round in wooden sandals with no motor cars, trains, planes, TV, radio, pretty much nothing resembling modern medicine, etc.

The Bible reflects the time it was created in, as do other religious texts. If they didn't predict the use of steam, how would they understand psychology?

From the 14th to the 16th century in Europe, it was believed that people who experienced blasphemous, sexual, or other obsessive thoughts were possessed by the Devil.[62] Based on this reasoning, treatment involved banishing the "evil" from the "possessed" person through exorcism.[87][88] In the early 1910s, Sigmund Freud attributed obsessive–compulsive behavior to unconscious conflicts that manifest as symptoms.[87] Freud describes the clinical history of a typical case of "touching phobia" as starting in early childhood, when the person has a strong desire to touch an item. In response, the person develops an "external prohibition" against this type of touching. However, this "prohibition does not succeed in abolishing" the desire to touch; all it can do is repress the desire and "force it into the unconscious

That's from Wiki. What you read matches to a time when witches were being dunked & burnt at the stake.

Ljthompson10
26-02-17, 22:53
So they are very outdated views?
I mean they are not even possible scietifically are they?

It's like saying the world is flat

MyNameIsTerry
27-02-17, 04:44
You've answered your own question.

Something I need to point out is that the above from Wiki quotes Freud. What he says also reflects knowledge of the time and is incompatible with modern agreements on OCD. Basically, it's BS.

axolotl
27-02-17, 09:43
So they are very outdated views?
I mean they are not even possible scietifically are they?

It's like saying the world is flat

LJ, I don't really believe deep down you don't know magic and demons are incompatible with modern scientific views, and I don't believe you don't realise 2,000 year old books (and their interpretations in medieval times) contain outdated views.

You need to start kicking the logical part of your brain up a gear and try and think for yourself. The problem is depending who you ask you will get different answers to these questions, and you can't allow yourself to go down rabbit holes of panic or disturbing thoughts if you come across someone online who doesn't take the rational viewpoint that have so far been offered here.

There is no need to look to the supernatural for explanations for mental health, any more than looking to the supernatural for explanations why you may have diabetes, asthma or hay fever.

I hope this thread has made you feel better about all this, please make sure you mention these thoughts to your therapist.

Ljthompson10
27-02-17, 16:31
Can I just say that Saturday was an ok day
And yesterday I had the best day I've had in a while
I'm very proud. Are these good achievements?
Now I'm nervous about messing it all up today!!

Bigboyuk
27-02-17, 16:56
Can I just say that Saturday was an ok day
And yesterday I had the best day I've had in a while
I'm very proud. Are these good achievements?
Now I'm nervous about messing it all up today!! Why do you keep asking obvious questions??? You have already said that you are 'very' proud so what do you think? Cheers

Ljthompson10
27-02-17, 17:48
Actually I was asking if it's pathetic being proud of that.
I heard it's beneficial in recovery to have days which are fairly good as some people don't have those days

Ljthompson10
27-02-17, 21:54
??

MyNameIsTerry
28-02-17, 04:53
Yes, good days are something to acknowledge. As are any achievements. In therapy there are tools for this such as:

http://psychologytools.com/task-planning-and-achievement-record.html
http://psychologytools.com/cbt-daily-activity-diary-e-m.html

The point is that we tend to focus on the bad ones but really need to focus more on the good ones. Positive thinking is important.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements. We have a board specifically for it. But at the same time it's also about not needing the qualification of them by others or else if you have patterns of reassurance seeking, it can keep you in them and impact on the self confidence that you are building. It's ok to get reassurance or validation from others from time to time but seeking it frequently suggests an Issue.

Ljthompson10
28-02-17, 16:29
I booked my therapist with my nurse today and told her that I have intrusive thoughts.

She said I'm very good telling someone and not keeping it all in

Bigboyuk
28-02-17, 18:06
I booked my therapist with my nurse today and told her that I have intrusive thoughts.

She said I'm very good telling someone and not keeping it all in Ahh Good news LJ So how did it go and another appointment you have made ? Cheers

Ljthompson10
28-02-17, 18:57
No I briefly told the nurse I have some intrusive thoughts and said I need an appointment so one is now booked with a counseller at our school!
The nurse said I'm the happiest lad she's met and said she's proud of me for getting it sorted!!

Ljthompson10
01-03-17, 21:51
Guys.

Today in psychology class (which I love) possession came up and my friend showed us an article on 10 things about a possessed person

1) mood swings / changes which I kinda have

2) compulsive behaviour I have kinda

3) memory problems which I notice I have been having and I keep testing my memory as the other day my mum came in the house while I was watching a film and I spoke to me but I never remembered she came in after like 10 mins and she was like 'I spoke to you' is this bad :(

These were 3/6 and I couldn't read on. I'm trying my very best not to react and am doing as well as I can and telling myslef it's stupid but it looked a credible news and apparently loads of psychiatrists and therapists say they believe most of these patients are actually possessed!!

I can't be:( I'm trying to stay calm and do myslef proud which I haven't done in the past!! But I just wanted to get it off my chest as you are all helpful people.

Thanks guys:(

Bigboyuk
01-03-17, 22:39
Guys.

Today in psychology class (which I love) possession came up and my friend showed us an article on 10 things about a possessed person

3) memory problems which I notice I have been having and I keep testing my memory as the other day my mum came in the house while I was watching a film and I spoke to me but I never remembered she came in after like 10 mins and she was like 'I spoke to you' is this bad :(

These were 3/6 and I couldn't read on. I'm trying my very best not to react and am doing as well as I can and telling myslef it's stupid but it looked a credible news and apparently loads of psychiatrists and therapists say they believe most of these patients are actually possessed!!

I can't be:( I'm trying to stay calm and do myslef proud which I haven't done in the past!! But I just wanted to get it off my chest as you are all helpful people.

Thanks guys:( Ahh back to square one! Talk with the teacher who ran the class and run it by them, cause what ever any one says on here you will only keep seeking reassurance etc Oh BTW I too have mood swings, i too have memory loss problems but I aint possessed. So One last time you aren't possessed Ok :)_

axolotl
01-03-17, 23:28
Guys.

Thanks guys:(

Stop researching this subject if you haven't got the critical skills and if I'm frank basic common sense to recognise utter abject ******** when you read it.

---------- Post added at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

Also I don't believe for a single second demonic possession just happened to come up coincidentally in a high school psychology lesson.

MyNameIsTerry
01-03-17, 23:53
I think your teacher would quite rightly laugh his socks off at any medical professionals who openly state they believe in possession.

We've moved on since Victorian times.