PDA

View Full Version : Back and worried again

Worriedwellornot
23-02-17, 21:45
Hi
It's been a while since I last posted but in need of some reassurance. Since NYE I've been suffering with terrible acid reflux and sour taste in my mouth. I went to my Dr and she tested my liver enzymes and diagnosed gastritis. I was given Omprazole for 1 month. Since then the stomach pains are constant as is the taste in my mouth. I had similar issues 3 years ago and an endoscopy which was clear. Is it likely/possible that something sinister has grown in the intervening period? In the last few days I've been struggling to eat large meals and also lost a lot of weight in last 6 months ( although I have been exercising) btw I normally eat very healthily, don't drink and normal BMi. I'm gong to be 60 next week but have had HA all my adult life. In the past this forum has been really helpful when my anxiety ramps up, so hope I can get some support now. Thanks Lisa

venusbluejeans
23-02-17, 21:51
Hiya Worriedwellornot and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Worriedwellornot
23-02-17, 21:56
Thank you! I've member for a while but only come back when my anxiety gets really bad as it is at the moment.

Bigboyuk
23-02-17, 22:00
Hi Lisa welcome back :) Have you had any therapy etc for your HA? As it's took over you life if you haven't then this time try and get some help so you can manage your problem, I wish you well :) Cheers

Worriedwellornot
23-02-17, 22:03
Thank you. No never got help...it's very debilitating. Once I get over each issue it goes away for a while until the next wave...