PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm getting a cold again - 3rd time in two months.

Strovbe
23-02-17, 23:32
Early in January I had a really REALLY bad cold that lasted like two weeks - went away and came back with something similar in early February which dissipated in about a week, and now I'm feeling ill once again. I don't know if it's just because I'm tired and hungover slightly but I really do not feel well and I fear for my health :(

bin tenn
23-02-17, 23:46
Why fear for your health? It's that time of year. Flu and strep have been running rampant where I live, and I believe it's the same many other places across the States.

Are you still smoking?

Fishmanpa
24-02-17, 03:02
Are you still smoking?

Are you?

Positive thoughts

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

Are you?

and the fact that I smoke.

Ummmm..... :lac:

Positive thoughts

bin tenn
24-02-17, 03:19
Can you please help me locate where in Strovbe's post he said it's about me? I'm having a hard time locating it.

Fishmanpa
24-02-17, 03:29
Can you please help me locate where in Strovbe's post he said it's about me? I'm having a hard time locating it.

Just pointing out an ironic "kettle/black" kind of thing is all ;)

Peace out...

Positive thoughts

bin tenn
24-02-17, 03:44
I never said anything about how he shouldn't smoke, if that's what you're getting at. Geez, get off my nuts, dude.

Fishmanpa
24-02-17, 04:00
I never said anything about how he shouldn't smoke, if that's what you're getting at. Geez, get off my nuts, dude.

No worries.. as you request good sir! :) Based on PMs here and on AZ it's just that you know that I know that you know... Carry on good fellow... carry on :)

Positive thoughts

bin tenn
24-02-17, 04:07
Is it possible to block/ignore posts from people on here?