PDA

View Full Version : Itching advice

eeesh
24-02-17, 11:05
Hey guys, just wanting to rack your brains and ask if any of you have experienced something similar to this.

Over the past 6 weeks or so I've been dealing with intense itching. In the past I've had the old lymph node/lymphoma worries so initially I was caught up in that same spiral.

But over the last 4 weeks or so I've been getting what seem to be insect bites all over my body. They are very small, and mostly on the legs and lower stomach, although the itching is basically everywhere apart from the face, scalp and feet it seems.

I have searched around my room and bed sheets like mad looking for signs of bed bugs, and my search has amounted to nothing. Last night I did a scabies treatment (have had scabies before, around 3 years ago, and so this could be that). It can't be fleas - no animals or anything like that for them to live on.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? It's driving me insane.

ww1399
24-02-17, 15:24
Sounds like scabies to me; or some other type of burrowing parasite (cercariae), but definitely not lymphoma. If it doesn't clear up with the treatment I'd visit your doctor or dermatologist.