PDA

View Full Version : Still worrying about everything, fed up of it all

anxiouscat
24-02-17, 13:56
Been bloated and uncomfortable for a few weeks since I had the diarrhoea..not sure if its just hormones or because i've been a lot more depressed and anxious lately or something else (still worry its something serious). I was asked yesterday to work today (just one day) for a previous company I've worked for and last night I was a wreck...started shaking and then my stomach started making noises for about an hour then I went for a bm twice, second time had slight diarrhoea and then just started worrying about everything and am a mess today as well so I didn't go to work...they want me to work Monday now but I haven't replied because I don't know what to do. starting to think it is anxiety causing the slight diarrhoea and stomach probs but normally i just get constipated...

i'm just so fed up with everything at the moment, can't get a job, fed up of living at home, feels like everyone I went to school/uni with is doing well except for me, feels like I've lost all my friends..all I have is my boyfriend and my parents to talk to. feels like I might have to start therapy again

Clydesdale Epona
24-02-17, 23:30
It could be down to IBS x,
i'm sorry to hear you're not having a good time lately, if you ever need to get it off your chest you can always send me a message :)

All the best :hugs:

anxiouscat
25-02-17, 20:43
Thank you :hugs: feeling a bit better today, I think everything just got on top of me

GlassPinata
25-02-17, 20:49
Sounds exactly like my IBS. Hope you're feeling better soon! :)