PDA

View Full Version : Warmth in chest and back

worrywart115
25-02-17, 01:01
Hello everyone. So, for the past week or so, I've had this strange feeling of warmth in my chest and back, and even my neck a bit. I didn't really think much of it at first, since I had just come out of the gastro who checked me pretty well. However, I'm starting to worry about some sort of heart or lung issue. I just had a blood test come back perfect, and an X-Ray+CT of my lungs back in September that came back clear as well. I don't have any pain with this either, I feel fine otherwise. I just have no idea what this could be. If anyone has any experience with something like this, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share.

Lukas
25-02-17, 01:04
I do get a lot of warmth feelings in my chest and back which is down to Acid reflux,
I'm not sure if yours is the same but i just wanted to offer some support that whatever the reason why, I'm sure its not dangerous as you got checked out x

Fishmanpa
25-02-17, 01:11
Hyper-focusing on normal bodily functions, allowing them to create skewed perceptions and attributing sinister reasons due to anxiety disorder.

Positive thoughts