PDA

View Full Version : Burning sensation in legs, could it be HA?

TheDogMan
26-02-17, 20:59
I struggle with HA, there's no doubt about it. I was convinced i had cancer a couple of weeks ago. But ive had a new symptom the past few days, and im convinced this one isn't HA, there again, i always am.

My legs have been hurting, they were hurting (both) at the top in my thighs, i hadn't done any exercise or anything abnormal for me. It lasted all day but the next morning the muscles that were hurting were my buttocks. Last night in bed i noticed my right leg all of a sudden went very warm, i actually thought for a minute one of the dogs had wee'd on me, it was that sensation, but it went away after 10 seconds or so, and kept on happening and random intervals of minutes/hours. Its been happening all day today, mostly in the right leg, its not really hurting, i mean my calf is a bit sore when i tense it as if id been running (but ive not), but its more this burning/hot flush sensation, and a tingling in my foot. I went to the walk in centre today as i was concerned about it, and she said theres nothing we can do for you here, see your doctor, she said the only worry was if it was a deep vein clot, but my calf is nice and soft and its not swollen, so she wasn't worried. Im sat down at home now and notice ive got it in both legs now in the thigh area. Ive been looking at my legs and could swear my veins never used to be visible and now they're like really blue and obvious around the side and back of my knee area.

Not sure if this could be HA symptoms, i normally have it in the back of my head that it could be, but this time i dont see how it could be? Not sure what im worried about it being either as ive no idea.

Had a FBC back from the docs only last week, don't think in this position though thats anything to go off is it?

TheDogMan
27-02-17, 17:09
Im guessing no body else has had this? There are 4 bruises on my right shin this morning, yellow bruises not blue/purple, and one on my left. Still getting the same burning and been getting tingles in my fingers today :huh: