PDA

View Full Version : Help me plz extreme anxiety attack

MGG
27-02-17, 21:50
I'm a teen female with Emmettaphobia.Last night my brother throw up and everyone at school is sick to. For the past few mounts my stomach has been hurting and I did not have an appetite. I had an endoscopy . The doctor said my stomach was blood red and inflamed and if we did not start to take care of it now I would have internal bleeding. So back to my problem now.... I'm so scared of getting sick and just need someone's help I have talked to a parent but it's not helping and whenever I eat my stomach hurt I am in medication but I'm still scared to be in my house when my brother is here hellppp:blush::shrug:

MOchp
27-02-17, 23:44
Did your doctor not tell you what is causing your symptoms? Regardless I'm assuming the doctor prescribed you medication and laid out a treatment plan to get you better. First thing is to follow that, because as I can tell you as someone who is currently fighting strep throat, physical ailments make our anxiety/depression a lot worse than usual. I understand not being able to talk to people close to you. Just realize it's likely hard for them too, especially if they don't suffer from anxiety or depression. They want to help you and want to make you feel better but they don't know how and that is frustrating for them. Did your doctor give you a meal plan that is easier on your stomach? You probably need to change to lighter foods if your stomach is like that. If you and your brother have the same thing, which it sounds like you do, then you aren't hurting each other by being in the same house, you just need to each focus on getting yourselves healed.