PDA

View Full Version : Karina (flipp)

pulisa
28-02-17, 08:20
Karina tragically lost her beloved daughter Rebel earlier on this month. She has asked me to pass on this news to all those who supported her through Rebel's courageous battle against her devastating illness over the past few months.

She thanks you all for your support and kind words.

Life can be very cruel and unjust.

My very deepest sympathies to you, Karina at this truly awful time xxxxxxx

Elen
28-02-17, 08:27
Thank you Pulisa for letting us know.

Karina i cannot even begin to fully understand how horrific this has been for you. No one should lose a child,

You are a brave and incredible lady and you are very much in my thoughts.

Carnation
28-02-17, 09:02
Oh Karina, my heart goes out to you and I am devasted for you on hearing this news. You are one brave and very caring lady that so many on here have grown to love and I send you my deepest sympathy for your loss. Xxxxxx
Thank you Pulisa for letting us know.

pulisa
28-02-17, 09:13
I know that words on a screen are never enough but I just hope as many people as possible on NMP can contribute to this thread out of respect for Karina and for her brave Rebel.

Mermaid16
28-02-17, 09:20
Sometimes it's hard to find the right words to say...I am thinking of you Karina and of your family. It's sometimes hard to understand why things happen. Rebel will be safe in the arms of her father. If there is anything at all we can do to help you at this time, please know that we are here. In my thoughts Karina...your strength and the love in your heart will help you at this time. All my love xx

Carnation
28-02-17, 10:09
I have to say Pulisa that it is truly heartbreaking news.
I am devastated for Karina and in my eyes, Karina could do no more than she did.
Thinking of you Karina Xxxxx

t0rt01se36
28-02-17, 10:34
Sorry for your Loss, Flipp. Sending lots of :hugs:
:flowers:

nomorepanic
28-02-17, 12:31
So sorry for your loss Karina. What such sad news to read today.

I will be thinking of you and all your family at this time and sending loads of love.

Carrie8484
28-02-17, 12:37
how absolutely heartbreaking. poor poor flipp and her family.
it sounded like Rebel was a real fighter just like her mum.
I hope they find strength in each other at this horrid time xx
i really hope more can be done to fight this awful disease.

Magic
28-02-17, 14:08
How sad. I am so sorry for your loss flip. Thinking of you xx:hugs:
Thank you pulisa x

Catherine S
28-02-17, 14:34
Very sad to hear this. It puts alot of other things into perspective, we shouldn't sweat the small stuff.

Take care flipp.

Cath x x

Kuatir
28-02-17, 14:43
Flipp, I barely know you on the forums, but this breaks my heart. Sending strength and love your way.

Fishmanpa
28-02-17, 15:54
My heartfelt condolences. Sending peaceful and as always...

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
28-02-17, 17:02
Karina,

I just can't believe how cruel life can be sometimes. I can't comprehend how you must be feeling. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope you have lots of support around you and to help your children too to come to terms somehow with the loss of Rebel.

I don't know what you believe in, or whether you even still can after the loss of your husband let alone the further tragedy of your dear daughter, but I like to think she is at peace reunited with her dad and watching over their loving family until you are all back together.

She couldn't have had a more loving fighter of a mum. Please try to remember you did all you could for her. You held your family together in testament to your great strength when their father was so tragically taken from you all. You are one tough lady.

We are all here for you whenever you need us. Whether that is for comfort & support, distraction from your pain or to shout & scream at the terrible unfairness that people like you go through when many of us like me are so lucky not to experience such tragic times.

Love to you & your family.

For brave Rebel :flowers: RIP

bottleblond
28-02-17, 18:05
Karina

What an absolutely devastating tread to read!. I am so very sorry to hear this and I send my heartfelt condolences.

Thinking of you at this heartbreaking time.

Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

Noivous
28-02-17, 19:37
Karina,

I just can't believe how cruel life can be sometimes. I can't comprehend how you must be feeling. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope you have lots of support around you and to help your children too to come to terms somehow with the loss of Rebel.

I don't know what you believe in, or whether you even still can after the loss of your husband let alone the further tragedy of your dear daughter, but I like to think she is at peace reunited with her dad and watching over their loving family until you are all back together.

She couldn't have had a more loving fighter of a mum. Please try to remember you did all you could for her. You held your family together in testament to your great strength when their father was so tragically taken from you all. You are one tough lady.

We are all here for you whenever you need us. Whether that is for comfort & support, distraction from your pain or to shout & scream at the terrible unfairness that people like you go through when many of us like me are so lucky not to experience such tragic times.

Love to you & your family.

For brave Rebel :flowers: RIP

Well said, Terry.
No one can know the pain from the loss of a child unless they have gone through it themselves. I certainly can't imagine it. But this I know...it doesn't get any tougher than that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Karina as you go through this very sad period.

Buster70
28-02-17, 20:34
So so sorry to hear this Karina , life can be so f&@king cruel , you may be the other side of the world but I've built up a picture of the mum you are and from
Our messages I know you made rebels last days the best they could be , you will find the strength for your other kids like you have before , my tears are falling on the other side of the world for a little girl I don't even know , people are here for you if you ever feel like talking , take care Karina x :hugs:

bdale1234
28-02-17, 20:40
I am so sorry for your loss.

Lucinda07
01-03-17, 08:45
Shocking news. So sorry to hear of your loss - thoughts & prayers are with you.:hugs:

xBettyBoopx
01-03-17, 11:49
I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I don't know you but my sincere condolences, such a great loss and I can't even think what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this heart breaking time.

KeeKee
01-03-17, 13:12
I've just read this and am devastated for you Flipp. What dreadful news, I can't even begin to comprehend. There really are no words but I'd just like you to know this stranger is thinking of you and I'm truly sorry for what you have went through.

I hope you somehow manage to find the strength to come through the other side. You have had more than your fair share of tragedies. You seem a very strong woman, however I know that will mean nothing to you right now.

Reading this post sent a shiver through my spine, it was a post I'm sure many on here were hoping would never come. I'm so sorry, for you all and your darling Rebel.

Shazamataz
01-03-17, 22:51
Dearest Flipp, I'm really at a loss for words to express my sadness at your immense loss. I'm glad I could send wee Rebel a few smiles with silly photos of my dogs. May her heaven be filled with 4-legged creatures.

So sorry lovely Karina
xoxo

KK77
01-03-17, 23:39
So sorry to hear of your tragic loss Karina. Wishing you strength to get through this time...

Phill2
02-03-17, 01:21
Sometimes it's hard to find the right words to say...I am thinking of you Karina and of your family. It's sometimes hard to understand why things happen. Rebel will be safe in the arms of her father. If there is anything at all we can do to help you at this time, please know that we are here. In my thoughts Karina...your strength and the love in your heart will help you at this time. All my love xx

I really don't know what to say so I'll just echo Tracy's thoughts.
Thinking of you Karina :bighug1:

swgrl09
02-03-17, 02:30
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I have not been logged in much lately and have missed a lot. Karina, there are no words to make this any easier. You are a fighter, as was Rebel, and I am sure you being there in her hardest battles meant more to her than anybody could know. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Carnation
02-03-17, 11:48
Hug for the day Karina :bighug1: xxxx
We are here for whenever you need us.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.6JIil3vz2RwJKmVyi08wEwEsEP&w=222&h=202&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

BikerMatt
02-03-17, 19:32
So sorry for your loss Karina :hugs:

clarisse
02-03-17, 19:54
I'm so very sorry for your loss Karina.Hope you find the strength to cope at this tragic time.:hugs: xx

pulisa
02-03-17, 21:00
Thank you so much everyone for your warm and heartfelt messages for Karina. Obviously things are still very raw for her but in time I'm sure she will be able to look at this thread and hopefully draw some comfort from knowing that so many people are so deeply affected by the news of Rebel's passing.

"Comfort" is the wrong word-is there a"right" one for something so tragic? I don't think so. They are more than just words on an online forum though-they are messages from people who truly care and want to offer whatever support they can to someone suffering so much.

Carnation
04-03-17, 01:06
Hugs for you Karina :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x

almamatters
05-03-17, 15:26
Sorry to hear this sad news :hugs:

pulisa
05-03-17, 17:36
Thinking of you, Karina xxxxx

bottleblond
05-03-17, 21:50
Pulisa, have you spoken to Karina?. How is she holding up?. :hugs:

flipp
06-03-17, 05:36
I would like to thank everyone for your kindness and lovely messages sent to my family and myself it has been a dreadful,sad time for myself and my children,words cannot say enough.Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
Karina xxx:hugs:

Phill2
06-03-17, 07:18
My thoughts are with you Karina.
I've been where you are and though the pain will never go away it will lessen.
Keep your chin up.
Phill :bighug1:

I would like to thank everyone for your kindness and lovely messages sent to my family and myself it has been a dreadful,sad time for myself and my children,words cannot say enough.Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
Karina xxx:hugs:

pulisa
06-03-17, 09:08
You don't need to thank anyone, Karina xxxxxxxxxxx

People truly care

Carnation
06-03-17, 09:37
Yes, we do. xxxxx :hugs:

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.hsxpofDj41g0zWMMDkEStAEsD6&w=228&h=190&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

KeeKee
06-03-17, 14:49
Thinking of you Flipp

Magic
06-03-17, 21:27
:bighug1:for flipp

MyNameIsTerry
07-03-17, 08:24
It's lovely to hear from you, Karina. :flowers: You've got so much to deal with that none of us would expect to see you right now but I'm sure we're all very glad that you are seeing these messages so you know you have our thoughts with you as you & your family rightly deserve.

You do what you need to, we are always here. :hugs:

Bigboyuk
07-03-17, 11:50
I am sorry to hear of your loss it's never easy Karina but the support and love from this forum will help you through this difficult time :hugs: Cheers

Carnation
08-03-17, 12:03
For you Karina :hugs: x

swgrl09
09-03-17, 02:30
no need to thank us at all ... I wish there was more we could do :hugs::hugs::flowers:

Carnation
10-03-17, 20:10
:hugs: x

Buster70
21-05-17, 22:33
It's been pointed out Karina has left , removed herself ( sounds painful ) you may not read this if you've left for good so if you don't see it just ignore it :D if you do pop back for sneaky peak I hope your luck changes for the better from now on and your future is brighter , you deserve it , look after yourself , your brood , and if any of those animals have followed you to your new home look after them too , take care my friend don't ever lose that sense of humour .:hugs:

Carnation
22-05-17, 01:09
I second that! :hugs:

Noivous
23-05-17, 02:55
And I third fourth and fifth it! And if you come back I'll split a fifth with you!:wacko:

I'll really miss you:hugs:

KeeKee
26-05-17, 09:23
If flipp ever reads this I am thinking of you. You pop into my mind now and again. Wishing you all the best.

Magic
26-05-17, 11:53
I sixth that too. Hope you pop in now and again with your "Howdy" greeting. Will be thinking of you. xxx:hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
05-06-17, 01:23
Karina,

I wish you all the best for the future for you & your family.

We had some good laughs on here and I shall miss you. We need more laughs and less of the serious.

You have a good heart and you are a strong woman. Never forget that!!!

All the best for the future.

Terry x :flowers:

pulisa
02-02-18, 19:44
It is a year this month since Karina lost her Rebel..

I know that you will probably never read this, Karina, but I just wanted to say that I shall never forget Rebel and how brave and courageous you were throughout your hideous ordeal.

I can't begin to imagine how you are managing to cope with the loss of both your husband and your daughter in such a short space of time. It puts everything in perspective for me.

Always remembering Rebel...

xxx

Elen
02-02-18, 21:14
It is a year this month since Karina lost her Rebel..

I know that you will probably never read this, Karina, but I just wanted to say that I shall never forget Rebel and how brave and courageous you were throughout your hideous ordeal.

I can't begin to imagine how you are managing to cope with the loss of both your husband and your daughter in such a short space of time. It puts everything in perspective for me.

Always remembering Rebel...

xxx

Karina if you do happen to log on I would like you to know that I have never forgotten you nor Rebel.

Thanks Pulisa for the reminder of the date

Buster70
02-02-18, 21:32
Yep I do still wonder what became of flipflop we did still have a laugh even when she was going through and unbelievably unbearable time ,wish you well if by chance you ever read this .:hugs:

swgrl09
03-02-18, 01:17
I can't believe it's been a year. Hope you are hanging in :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
03-02-18, 06:56
Thanks for remembering this pulisa. :flowers:

Karina,

If you are out there you've never been forgotten and neither has brave Rebel. :flowers:

Best wishes as ever to you and your family. :hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:

Your husband is holding Rebel now until it's time for you to meet up again. They will be watching over you all but will always be in your hearts.

Keep that sense of humour we all loved going.

Always in our thoughts.

pulisa
25-01-19, 21:01
It's coming up to the 2nd anniversary shortly..

It was so good to hear from you recently on here, Karina. I hope that you are still finding that bit of sunshine..

Always remembering your Rebel.

Trishxx

Carnation
25-01-19, 21:59
That's a lovely thought Pulisa for such a lovely lady x

MyNameIsTerry
26-01-19, 01:20
Sending some thoughts out to the lovely Karina and her family. :hugs::flowers: She's in her dad's arms now but will be smiling down on you all.

Thanks for bumping, pulisa.

Violet Blue
26-01-19, 08:33
Tears in my eyes again at the memory of dear Rebel. Love to Karina and the other children.

Even though I'm an atheist I believe wholeheartedly in heaven (not that pearly gates nonsense) and I agree with Terry that of course Rebel is being lovingly looked after by her dad, who is sadly also up there.

Karina, I hope you're finding joy in life, and please know that your NMP friends will never forget you or Rebel. Xxxx :hugs::flowers:

pulisa
29-01-20, 20:59
Another anniversary...Thinking of you, Karina and always remembering Rebel xxxxxx

Carnation
29-01-20, 21:15
Me too! I often think of Karina xx

Violet Blue
31-01-20, 10:12
Oh dearest dearest Karina, you always bring me to tears at this time remembering poor Rebel.

We are all of course really hoping you're getting on with life with your children, and are able to see the joys of life, even though you've been through more than your fair share of shit.

Thinking about you especially at this time. xxx:flowers:

pulisa
28-01-21, 18:17
Remembering Rebel especially at this time of year and if you ever get to read this, Karina, hoping that life has improved for you.

Thinking of you xxx

Violet Blue
18-03-21, 08:45
Oh dear just seen this! Of course I have to log in and say that we will always have dear Rebel, and all of you, in our hearts.

I'm hoping as ever you are doing well in these crazy times and that you were able to commemorate Rebel well.

xxxx

MyNameIsTerry
27-03-21, 16:07
A big one of these :hugs: for you, Karina, and :flowers: for your beautiful daughter, Rebel.

I hope despite this tragedy your family are all well x

pulisa
27-01-22, 21:37
Remembering Rebel as always at this time of year and sending love and best wishes to you, Karina if you happen to be reading this...xxxx

Carnation
27-01-22, 22:22
Thank you for reminding Pulisa x I'm sure Karina will appreciate the thoughts and I too send my best wishes xx

Violet Blue
15-02-22, 13:52
Thinking about you and Rebel at this time. Love ❤ to you all xxx

Violet Blue
14-02-23, 07:35
I think it's usually around now we remember dear Karina and her beautiful daughter Rebel. How the years pass, but your NMP family and I will always have you in our hearts. Sending all my love and best wishes wherever you are x💞🇦🇺💕🇦🇺💞

pulisa
14-02-23, 08:13
I echo Violet's thoughts and send my love and very best wishes too as another anniversary passes. Remembering Rebel and her courageous Mum Karina xxx

Carnation
14-02-23, 10:09
Me too! You are not forgotten Karina. xxx

Violet Blue
21-02-24, 04:09
To the wonderful Karina

We think of you at this time each year to remember your dear daughter Rebel. It's been seven years, I can scarcely believe how time has flown. I'm sure we all hope so much you are well, and that time has at least partly healed. Until next year... Xxx

Carnation
21-02-24, 11:07
I can't believe it's been 7 years.
Sending thoughts your way Karina :hugs:

jojo2316
21-02-24, 20:13
What an unimaginable loss. I am so very sorry

MyNameIsTerry
21-02-24, 23:40
How time flies for us yet it to Karina time will seem very different.

All the best, Karina. Remember you are missed around here and never forgotten. :hugs:

For Rebel :flowers: