PDA

View Full Version : Heavy legs!

xBettyBoopx
28-02-17, 13:56
High anxiety at the moment so at the times when I feel relaxed, I really appreciate it but.........a little while ago I was sitting relaxed, got up and my legs were like lead, I almost couldn't walk, so then I panicked and here we go again.

I've never had this symptom before so I'm baffled. Does anyone get this with anxiety and tension....please?

:weep::weep::weep:

Jull
28-02-17, 13:59
It's likely that when you're feeling panicked, your entire body likely gets tense, so you're holding your muscles quite tightly. When you get that kind of feeling, try to do some deep breathing. That will likely help you to relax your muscles. :D

Carnation
28-02-17, 14:25
Yes, I have BettyBoop.
It has also accompanied me in times of depression.
Try and distract with some hobbies.
Spring is on the way and I know you like gardening.
That patch you look after in the grounds may need some tendering soon. x :hugs:

xBettyBoopx
28-02-17, 15:56
It's likely that when you're feeling panicked, your entire body likely gets tense, so you're holding your muscles quite tightly. When you get that kind of feeling, try to do some deep breathing. That will likely help you to relax your muscles. :D

Thanks for your reply Jull. It's really hard to breathe deep when I'm anxious but I do try. Hate feeling like this :mad:

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

Yes, I have BettyBoop.
It has also accompanied me in times of depression.
Try and distract with some hobbies.
Spring is on the way and I know you like gardening.
That patch you look after in the grounds may need some tendering soon. x :hugs:

I do the distraction thing all the time, so sick of playing games....me eyes are hurting lol:blush:

I am amazed that you remember I have a little garden to look after :hugs: love looking after it. Thanks for caring :hugs::hugs:

Carnation
28-02-17, 15:58
Despite my anxiety, I have an amazingly good memory. :D