PDA

View Full Version : Random bruise on thigh. Scared

Frog79
28-02-17, 14:30
Bit random. I'm 38 and worry like crazy about anything. Just got out of the bath and this bruise on the back of my thigh. Not got any anywhere else. Hurts a little when pushed but I know id remember if I'd hit it. It's about 2 inches by 1 amd dark purple with yellow outside with each smaller yellow bruises around it. Not sure how long it's been there though.
I'm scared now :-(
Should also point out that I'm on sertraline for anxiety with occasional 5mg of diazepam anout once a month. Plus on between 40 and 60mg of codeine about 5 times a week.
I had bloods done June last year for one thing else BTW.

Clydesdale Epona
28-02-17, 15:13
I can't say except that its probably just a bruise,
I often get them all time and never how, sometimes we can accidentally hit the wall in our sleep or something else and not know, bruises can take a while to come out x

All the best :hugs:

KeeKee
28-02-17, 17:51
I get bruises on my legs for no reason at all. Like you I know I'd remember if I bashed it. I've got one on the side of my calf, side of my thigh and shin at the moment (the shin one I did bash though), I've had 13 or something bruises on my legs at one time and I was terrified.

My GP told me you can even bruise from sitting on the loo! One bruise is nothing to worry about and even my 13ish bruises were nothing to worry about. Some people just bruise easily, I also get random ones on my hands, just not as often as my legs.