PDA

View Full Version : Pain on top left side of head

Scooter86
01-03-17, 02:42
Hey folks,

So I can't really remember how long this has been going on for, definitely around 3-5 months now. Basically there's a spot on the top left side of my head that when I run my hand over my scalp it's very tender and sore - almost like touching a bruise. Except there's no bruise, cut, rash or anything. It's just tender and sore.

So I know with my anxiety I tend to clench my jaw or tense my muscles so it might be from this but I'm not sure. It's not like it's a tired muscle, it's actually sore to touch. Does anyone else have something similar? I'm freaking out it's a clot or anurism or something.

Scooter86
02-03-17, 18:02
Anyone ever have something similar?

anx mum
02-03-17, 20:33
Hi I'm getting headaches chronic now for a year. Have u seen gp

Scooter86
03-03-17, 17:46
Not yet, normally I go to the docs for every little thing but I know most of it is my anxiety so I'm trying to just push through it and not succumb to the anxiety itself.

snowghost57
03-03-17, 17:54
Well if its soft and tender maybe you bumped in your sleep? I don't believe that a clot or any internal issues would make your head sore. It may be from your muscle tension. Why not get it checked out by a doctor and then you'll know for sure