PDA

View Full Version : Belly mole skin around it turned red

Thelegend27
01-03-17, 06:43
I've had this raised mole on my belly for as long as i can remember, but tonight it itched a little so i lifted my shirt and noticed the skin around the mole was red after a few minutes the redness went away and now it doesnt itch im guessing something irritated it for a moment. Its medium brown in color and also the center of the mole is a darker brown with a strand of hair coming out of it which i think has always been like that. The mole doesnt have those classic jagged edges as in suspicious moles but its not perfectly round. I had a doctor poking at my belly about a month ago surely she seen the mole but didn't comment on it. Im just wondering if you guys have any moles that can relate to mine? Also the mole never hurts or bleeds and the color seems to always be the same but tonight was the only time it itched and the skin turned red but like said it was only for a moment and other parts of my body itched too so i may have gotten bit by something and just so happened to be on or near the mole.

bingjam
01-03-17, 10:45
If you scratch anywhere in your body it will turn red.... you said it only happened briefly as you itched it and the mole is normal with no signs of anything sinister.
Your fine x