PDA

View Full Version : Heart worries

Bakebeansrule
01-03-17, 07:56
This is posted in the heart section but no one answered so wondered if anyone here could?

If I had any heart problems at all would I have high blood pressure? Mine is always around 120/90. I'm going to the Drs next week to ask about cbt but i just need to get this straight in my head first that my heart is healthy. After a nurse telling my last week that I needed an ecg as my bpm was too high at 100 ( went up to 120 when I was having a panic attack then came down again within an hour ) this has me worried and now I'm feeling aches and twinges in my chest and back that I'm putting down to anxiety but as ever that's always that little voice in the back of my head saying it could be something else

Clydesdale Epona
01-03-17, 09:05
Panic attacks can raise your bpm, how old are you? do you smoke ect?
x

All the best :hugs:

Bakebeansrule
01-03-17, 09:50
I'm almost 31. Don't smoke only drink alcohol a couple of times a year and a bit over weight. My parents have mentioned a heart murmur when I was born but when I had an ecg before I had surgery a few years ago nothing was mentioned

Clydesdale Epona
01-03-17, 10:14
Well you're not really at risk of any terrible heart issues, I'd put it down to anxiety x

Bakebeansrule
01-03-17, 10:35
Thank you for your reply it's helped a lot