PDA

View Full Version : back to normal

bradley
21-04-07, 19:37
hey, my name is brad and i used to come onto this site quite often about a year ago or so. From the time i was 15 i started feeling diffrent from day to day and a couple things that happened to me kinda sent me into a weird depression that i couldnt shake. for a year this continued and i started developing DP/DR like symptoms and i was always convinced that i was going crazy. Once i found this site, i finaly found other kids my age that were going through the same thing and i could start to feel a little bit better from day to day. This site is 100% of the reason that i finaly found a way to get out of the constant anxiety i was feeling and the utter confusion that went with it.

i just came on here to say that i am now 17 years old and completly back to the way i once was. there has been no reacurances(sp) or anything to hint that i was ever going to feel anxiety again. i would like to say thankyou to every member of this site for helping me through my couple years of anxiety and DP/DR and to tell everyone that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

i wish all of you the best of luck, and once again thankyou so very much

brad.

jodie
21-04-07, 19:45
awwwww bradley

that is so nice to read
you have done so well n getting better i bet you feel brill no anxiety :yesyes:
it is sooo good to know we can all mabe get over this and be as you are better from this anxiety :yesyes:

jodie xx

honeybee3939
21-04-07, 20:26
Hi Brad

So lovely of you to pop back and let us know how things are going:)

Im so pleased to hear of the great progress you have made.:yesyes:
What a lovely success post.:)

Hugs
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Barb
21-04-07, 21:20
Well done Bradley:yesyes: its so good to hear that you have recovered.Would be grateful for any tips on unreality as I am suffering badly:weep:

Luv Barb xxxx

sarah1984
22-04-07, 10:37
Congratulations Brad!! That's proof of how important this site is in helping members learn to cope with anxiety and what a wonderful job it does. I had real anxiety problems last year and this site played a big role in the healing process-it's wonderful to be well again and to enjoy life, isn't it?
Hope you go from strength to strength,
Sarah

jo61
22-04-07, 13:22
Well done Brad. You'll be an inspiration to many of those who are still suffering. It's great to feel normal again isn't it?

angiebaby
22-04-07, 15:37
Congrats Brad. That 's wonderful news, i too would also love some tips on how to cope with it and get rid of it for good. Drives me bonkers, even more, lol. You have done so well and i hope that you are really proud of all that you have achieved, well done!!

trac67
22-04-07, 16:54
Thats great news Bradley, thankyou for coming back to NMP to let us know how well you have done as it gives so many other people hope when they read a story like yours that there is that light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck for the future and may it be anxiety and panic free.

Take care

Trac xx

manmoor
22-04-07, 23:32
What a lovely post Bradley glad all the best for your future xx

SANDYJANE
23-04-07, 09:28
thats great news Bradley , im so pleased for you .

love Sandy xx

nomorepanic
26-04-07, 20:32
Bradley

That is so fab to read and thanks for sharing.

Glad things are on the up for you now :yesyes: :yesyes: