PDA

View Full Version : Deletion

Kay8010
02-03-17, 14:11
I just wanted to thank everyone for providing me with support when I needed it since last year when I joined the site.

I am now at the stage where I feel this site is no good for me personally, constantly consuming myself with my own problems over and over and then reading everyone else's anxieties (with all due respect) - this site has helped me as I say since I joined but I feel choked right now and feel the site is doing more harm than good.

My head needs sorting and I can only do this when it is not filled with everything other anxiety or pain or symptom that I read.

In no particular order I would like to thank the following members; Rainbow, Fishmanpa, Carrie, Elen & Kathryn for their continued support & a recent friend made Zippy.

I wish you all the best but I need to go and sort my life/head out.

Who knows I might be back when my anxiety is dealt with and provide support to others.

Good luck to everyone.
Kay x

pulisa
02-03-17, 14:18
I really think that this will be a good move for you, Kay. There is just too much stuff on here which will work against your recovery.

I wish you all the very best and feel sure that you will get to grips with your HA once you are committed to recovery and aren't immersed in other people's anxieties and symptoms as well as your own.

I hope you come back and tell us all about your progress. Good luck!

rainbow
02-03-17, 15:47
Good luck with getting your anxiety under control, I think you're doing the right thing by leaving.

My art therapist told me that she thinks that coming on here is making my anxiety worse.

All the best, it's been nice chatting with you.

Tracey x