PDA

View Full Version : Cervical cancer

Danie57
02-03-17, 21:18
Hi
I wrote on here a few weeks ago worrying about ovarian cancer as I get a lot of pelvic pain. Thankfully an ultrasound I had came back clear
Since then iv had a routine smear which came at the right time as I was worrying that my pelvic pain was because of cervical cancer. As I get back pain as well quite a bit. That is really my only symptom I would say.
Docs keep saying pelvic pain is Bowels and back pain is from carrying my kids. I'm waiting on results and it's driving me mad waiting.
I have had my cervical jags when I was a teenager but I don't know the stats on how good they are from preventing cervical cancer in adulthood. 😔

PASchoolSyndrome
02-03-17, 21:44
Hi
I wrote on here a few weeks ago worrying about ovarian cancer as I get a lot of pelvic pain. Thankfully an ultrasound I had came back clear
Since then iv had a routine smear which came at the right time as I was worrying that my pelvic pain was because of cervical cancer. As I get back pain as well quite a bit. That is really my only symptom I would say.
Docs keep saying pelvic pain is Bowels and back pain is from carrying my kids. I'm waiting on results and it's driving me mad waiting.
I have had my cervical jags when I was a teenager but I don't know the stats on how good they are from preventing cervical cancer in adulthood. 😔

So far the HPV shot has not been shown to need a booster - so you should still be good!

Lukas
02-03-17, 22:17
This is all looking good so far! :)
one of my friends has terrible back pain from childbirth, it generally matters on where the baby is lying and stuff like that x