PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety—Dealing with the hyper awareness and the restless state

Hazama
04-03-17, 02:41
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I would like to start with my problem, the thing is since eight grade I've suffered from anxiety and now with sixteen years old my main problem is that I'm in constant fear of my breathing because we need it to live and because it is so.important for living that it drives me mad thinking about it or just the feeling of doing so, and now in a humble way I beg yo to help me with this constant check and fear of.My breathing, I am on medication (I don't know the name because air don't want to.look it.up on Google and end up with something bad), I've thinked about suicide to stop the fear and pain, or going to a Psychiatric Hospital to be checked and have some rest, or if someone could tell me how to be hospitalized but not in a severe controlled environment way.Thank You Before Hand
P

venusbluejeans
04-03-17, 02:52
Hiya Hazama and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Ljj44577
04-03-17, 04:37
Hello Hazama, I hope you enjoy this forum. I hope your anxiety problem goes away soon.