PDA

View Full Version : Irritated Bladder causing me stress

tan235
04-03-17, 09:37
Hi,
Has anyone else had this:
I go to the toilet but then can feel as though I haven't gone so I"ll go again and a little bit comes out. It doesn't hurt it's not a UTI - I've been tested so many times.
I've had it for a month.
If I walk around I always feel that I haven't emptied properly and it's so frustrating.
The Dr put me on herpes medication as thanks to a cheating boyfriend I got that from him about 20 years ago - and this bladder issues started with a flare up about a month ago - anyone believe they could be related?

Does anyone get this at all?
I'm going to get an ultrasound, there is nothing weird in my urine sample.
Some blood but the Dr has assured me it's within the normal ranges.
Apparently, there is room for blood - I didn't know that.

It actually feels like a UTI but no pain - anyone else??
What did you do?
I"m worried about bladder cancer.

---------- Post added at 09:37 ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 ----------

anyone?

Clydesdale Epona
04-03-17, 10:29
I think Bladder cancer is highly unlikely, I have the same issue myself, doctors haven't been able to link it to anything but its not dangerous x

All the best :hugs:

tan235
04-03-17, 19:56
Thank you - so you've been to the doctor and done tests?

it's just so uncomfortable, I also suffer from IBS really badly at the moment too and my Dr thinks the two are the same but I've this irritable bladder for over a month and I've never had it that long before!

Do you have the same symptoms?

clarisse
04-03-17, 20:37
Hi Tan,If you'v'e had a flare up of Herpes it can cause Bladder irritation sometimes. because it affects the nervous system. Anxiety can also cause the Symptoms you are experiencing. I had the same a couple of times.
IBS can also affect the bladder if you are constipated. I'm sure its nothing to do with bladder cancer and it will clear up eventually like mine did.

Cusper
04-03-17, 20:56
I wouldn't worry about bladder cancer. My grandma had it at 69. Apparently that is something you get when you are older. She had it taken out with no chemo. She is now 94 and is still going strong! My best friend has HA and she also has herpes and has had exactly the same concerns about a year ago and she is fine.