PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy?

Benjammin69
05-03-17, 13:37
Hi all, so I'm going through a bit of a tough time with my anxiety and depression, I just can't seem to get out my head or googling things I think of. I've had a lot of med changes recently and just don't feel stable at present. I'm going to see my psychiatrist tomorrow for another assessment but at the moment I just have fears I'm going crazy or going to loose control. Anyone else experience these thoughts, they are beginning to make me panic. My doctor has given me some diazepam but I'm scared about taking it then I obsess about not taking it. Grrrr

Cakelady
05-03-17, 15:17
Sorry you are having a difficult time. Please try not to Google, every scary disease under the sun hides in there, but the chances are you don't have any of them!
Over the past two years I have felt my anxieties & depression worse & yes there have been many times I have felt like you describe, it is a horrible feeling. I really hope all goes well tomorrow xx

Benjammin69
05-03-17, 16:26
Thank you :-) I just need to get out of my head if that makes sense? I fear I'm going to do something stupid I'm hoping the psychiatrist will help me understand all of this :-(

Cakelady
05-03-17, 18:22
I know what you mean, I really do. It is so difficult & can be lonely too. I do think your psychiatrist will be able to help you find the best way forward. Its hard but hang in there, you will get there xx

Benjammin69
05-03-17, 19:27
Thank you for responding it means a lot. I know it's just my brain chemistry messed up but it's so hard to get out of those thoughts :-(

Cakelady
05-03-17, 19:41
I know, feel for you:( But I believe you will get through this & get back on track you just need a bit help getting there, we all do at times xx