PDA

View Full Version : New to site

jodestirdestir
05-03-17, 23:52
Hi, I'm a 51 year old mother of a 21 year old son and a wife. The first time i had panic and anxiety was thd birth of my son when I had postpartum depression. I went on anti-depressants right away and have been on them ever since. I had a few more depressions but thankfully haven't had one for at least 12 years. Just some anxiety and panic occassionally but have nern able to live with it and not let it take over. Never lasts more than a few days to a week.
Now though I'm afraid I'm developing some kind of phobia to travelling. Thè last few hot holidays we've taken for winter vacations have given me a panic attack the first niht and anxiety for the first few days and I can never totally relax, I just want to come home.
I dont knowwehy this is happening to me and i dont know what to do about it?

venusbluejeans
05-03-17, 23:58
Hiya jodestirdestir and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: