PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and mind is in over drive.

Porko91
06-03-17, 09:15
over the last 8 weeks I've been experiencing head aches not normal head aches just sharp stabbing pain in the front part of my scalp it comes and goes and doesn't happened all the time. I went to physio to get my neck rubbed out as she thought that was the cause it helped for 3 weeks with no headaches at all and now there back and more frequent. I've also had vision problems where everything seems shaky and sort of like a mirage illusion and similar to when u see the heat coming off of a hot surface. It's constant 24/7 and it's been like this for about 3 months now I've always had vision problems but it's gotten worse over the last 3 months I've been resllay disorientataed and light headed aswell. My right eye gets blurry sometimes aswell. Been to the doctors who keep telling me it's anxiety. So I went to a Homopathic and did the test and now it has come back with my liver,kidney, pancreas and immune system is under stress. He said if I went to a doctor a blood test wouldn't pick up anything wrong. I'm scared that I could have something going on (cancer, hiv or something really bad) going on and the doctors are just dismissing it!

Anyone ever have my symptoms?

Loloo
06-03-17, 09:46
I have the same thing going on as well + fatigue, my doctor is saying it is all anxiety related, I went for Thai massage and that lady said that I'm so stiff, that's why I've got headaches and I got to relax.. its not an easy thing to do if you anxious, try to calm down and do some meditation, it helps! If you are not familiar with meditation as me, then there are few apps to download which talk you through what do and so, try, it's worth it.
Take care

Porko91
07-03-17, 05:54
Thanks for ur reply loloo, do u get bad visual disturbances like me? What are urs like? Today my morning started alright getting stuff done at work then all of a sudden I felt really light headed and really wobbly on my feet I had to leave early to go home and sit down. It's getting the better of me and I won't thisnall to stop :(

Loloo
07-03-17, 07:28
Thanks for ur reply loloo, do u get bad visual disturbances like me? What are urs like? Today my morning started alright getting stuff done at work then all of a sudden I felt really light headed and really wobbly on my feet I had to leave early to go home and sit down. It's getting the better of me and I won't thisnall to stop :(

Mine usually is at morning, I feel dizzy and have a bit blurred vision, then I get stressed even more as I question if that's something else than anxiety!? But we got to trust doctors, try you doctor if they think it's anxiety related, then got to accept that and try to relax. Take care

Porko91
11-03-17, 05:16
Mines 24/7 and it's constantly like a mirage I've been to an eye doctor yesterday they see it's nothing wrong with my eyes. Even tho my periferal vision goes black if I focus on something. My head aches are still coming and going and I've been waking up with head aches more like sharp stabbing pains. And today I feel super dizzy. Like my head starts to spin and my legs feel super weird when I walk. My lower back and neck have been extremely sore. I'm honestly so scared something is going on as it's getting worse every day! Honestly can't keep doing this I'm getting married in just under 11 months and I can't keep putting strain on my fiancé.

Anyone ever experience this at all?

Porko91
12-03-17, 02:59
Anyone else?

Fishmanpa
12-03-17, 05:22
Been to the doctors who keep telling me it's anxiety.

Anyone else?

I've been to 4 different Doctors who have also said that it is severe anxiety!

What are you doing to address your real illness?

Positive thoughts