PDA

View Full Version : Success story

kurtis1990
07-03-17, 00:31
Hey!. Man it feels weird posting back on here after all this time. i hope everyone is doing well. So i came on to look back at some of my old posts. Man did it feel strange. I was a completely different person so consumed by fear. 2 years later and i feel like myself again. No fear no worry. Yes i do still get many of the aches and pains that i used to. But they are just that and not the serious medical condition that i made them out to be in my mind. i no longer fear death. i fear not living while i still have the chance. I hope and pray for the people who still suffer with this very real condition. i really wish i could say i had a wondercure. But in reality just becoming tired of the person i was was enough for me to drag myself out of it. Life became so hopeless and dominated by fear that i thought...why am i worrying about losing a life that isn't worth living anyway? If i'm going to go out i'm not going out without a fight. I started exercising again and just brushing of whatever symptoms i got. I found peace in my mortality. We all have our time. it's just the way of the world. I would much rather go with a smile on my face rather then one of fear. Stay strong guys. please try and find a way to break free from this. i nearly left it to late and lost the people i love the most.

Cusper
07-03-17, 03:04
Thank you Kurtis! I completely agree. I have waves of being ok and waves that I am not. It's nice to hear that you have come a long way. That gives me hope for the wave where I can feel like I am ok again. Thanks for posting in!

Catherine S
07-03-17, 10:52
Thanks for sharing your recovery Kurtis, it's always good to hear about the transition from negative to positive thinking. Best wishes for your continued success.

ISB ☺ x

swajj
07-03-17, 11:15
Hi Kurtis you sound like you are doing really well. Can I just ask what made you decide to drop in today after being away for so long? I am recovered too and after being away from here for some time I suddenly found myself here again. I'm still not sure why.