PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and extreme paranoia

Twirlywoo
07-03-17, 17:53
My anxiety got slightly better only for a while and is now back full force to the point I'm paranoid, for example I heard of someone having there van broken into and have gone to all measures to prevent this happening to us I.e removing everything from the van at night leaving lights on everything. Im paranoid constantly up the window waiting for something bad to happen.
I feel totally out of control. It's like I'm avoiding things because of how they make me feel, I'm hiding things, moving keys and I'm so paranoid now I feel like It's much more than anxiety.

How on earth can I go from being fine 12 months ago to feeling like I'm on the brink of loosing my mind

GlassPinata
07-03-17, 20:06
I posted a thread about this awhile back.
My anxiety got so bad that I began to feel extremely paranoid.
Then it receded a bit, and I am feeling slightly better now; at least I'm back to my baseline state of low-grade fretting about my health.
I thought I was going crazy when i started to feel that people were out to harm me. But I believe it is just another manifestation of anxiety disorder; on the extreme end, but still... just part of the disorder.
Mine got better; I hope your does too.
Best wishes.