PDA

View Full Version : Images of Solipsism

GeraltRiva
07-03-17, 20:46
Good evening, :)

Did anyone of you, obsessing with this solipsism/existential theme, can't stop thinking about it eventhough you don't believe it?
I thought I was done with this this solipsism theme, but it seems like it's comming back arround. I mean I'm not ruminating if it could be real or not, I just imagining it being real. It's like an urge, my brain somehow needs these thoughts.
My mind keeps on shooting the images of being all alone at me, although I know they're not real. Did anyone experience the same? I know they keep comming back because I attached anxiety to them again, but how can I handle this? One of these images is that I imagine my room being the only thing that exists and everything else isn't there while I'm not arround. I know it sounds weird, but it bothers me alot. The sad thing is, that I know this isn't true, but I can not do much about it. :wacko:

I hope for some advice!!

best

Brad10
09-04-17, 01:49
I went through this and I'm kinda going through the feeling again it would go away when I focused on something else, it's a terrible feeling but it's just anxiety